I eat a whole can of Cashews washed down with a quart of pineapple juice when I wish to invoke revenge on some one. It is lethal I had to pull over car and open all the doors once because it made me cry I could not see the road.

Ahh, subjects like this reminds me why I'm here..

We had a stink contest at work about six months ago (gotta love working with family), I won by a retching landslide.

This was the mix.. Its very foul and lingering.

garlic

canned sardines

liver sausage

canned oysters

oatmeal (increases gas volume)

carrots/ Cabbage

Bananas (adds a special funky bite that clings to upholstery)

And milk, which with the oysters smells roughly like rotting flesh.

Its so bad that it can actually be smelled while at a landfill.

I will warn that this mix can unbalance you a lot. And possibly cause marital problems.

As for fast food (I don't eat too much of it) Burger King onion rings....guaranteed gross farts!

As for my home cooked meals....my own Chili recipe! Mostly after day three of eating it! But godamn it tastes so good! Even then I need to pace myself....!

When you say "the worst" are you talking about the essence of it's olfactory perception or it's audible frequency and decibel intensity? These can be either competing or complimentary modalities that lend themselves to interpretation based on the personal perspective of said flatulateer.

When you say "the worst" are you talking about the essence of it's olfactory perception or it's audible frequency and decibel intensity? These can be either competing or complimentary modalities that lend themselves to interpretation based on the personal perspective of said flatulateer.

Set your ass on the side of a metal bathtub and fart. It acts like a megaphone!

HA!  I have IBS, which I have learned to manage, but when I first got it, it got way out of control several times.

I was in a nice restaurant with my later-to-be wife once.  It came on quick, and I figured it'd be okay to let one loose, because there was noise from the attached bar.  I let it loose, and the bench seat I was on acted like a sound board.  The whole damn place heard about 10 second long fart!  The server entering the room turned and left!   I swear that thing was loud enough to shake the building.   I was a little embarrased, but shit happens, and so do farts.