Golden Tiger 7.62x39 Going Fast at SGAmmo - $234.95/1000

Just in case any of you guys have been waiting for this to show up again...

Sam's probably holding back a lot of this but this first round is going to go quickly.

The price is down $15.00 from the last time it was in stock.

GT762FMJBX_1.jpg

For the uninitated...

You might be in luck, as I don't think this is a Black Friday deal.  Sam has said on other forums that he bought a crap load of it and managed to negotiate a better price with the manufacturer.  I think there are several more "batches" that will end up on the website and I'm hoping the price stays the same.

This is great stuff at a good price from a great retailer. Sad part for me is now is a really hard time to buy a case(though I may anyhow), to say I blew my wad in the last two weeks would be an understatement!

And I like to keep my credit cards un used!

Last time SG ammo had GT in stock, they bled out a few hundred cases at a time, over the period of about two months. Instead of putting 2000 cases as the available quantity right off the bat, they listed 300 or so at a time and when the number got down into the low double digits, they raised the available quantity. I expect the same to happen this time around.

Edited by Mullet Man

How does the Golden Tiger compare to the Bears (Brown, Silver and Golden)?

Very favorably on all counts, long term storage, velocity, consistency, and ballistics.  The only other FMJ that is comparable is the Yugo mil-surp.

Check Youtube for various tests there is also a thread in the x39 section on terminal ballistics of several types of rounds.