Started working with Todd at Strike Hard Gear getting him some photos of his newest products.

This stuff is super high quality and 100% made in the USA.

If your looking for some gear to carry those large Saiga 12 drums and stick mags you should check him out.

http://www.strikehardgear.com/saiga-12-drum-and-magazine-pouch/

Drum Pouch:

post-15138-0-68156200-1385601797_thumb.jpg

Stick Mag Pouch:

post-15138-0-50957600-1385601820_thumb.jpg

He also makes an awesome chest rig:

post-15138-0-01024700-1385601857_thumb.jpg

I'm glad to be helping out a forum merchant that's offering such high quality American made products.

• Like 5

DaveM was great to work with and  I'd recommend him for your photo needs. Thanks for helping me out and putting a rush on this as I wanted these items up on the site so the guys here can take advantage of the upcoming 48 hour Black Friday sale. 15% off using code: BF1315   details on the site.

• Like 1

Well, gotta say Todd is excellent to do business with. Answers phone himself, sends e-mails to get details of special orders right. Besides his offered Ak chest rig and shingles, done custom 308 chest rig, 20rd mag Ak shingle, and molle attach panel/frog for issued K-Bars. Quick turn around time on custom work.

• Like 1

DaveM was great to work with and  I'd recommend him for your photo needs. Thanks for helping me out and putting a rush on this as I wanted these items up on the site so the guys here can take advantage of the upcoming 48 hour Black Friday sale. 15% off using code: BF1315   details on the site.

My pleasure Todd. Nice job getting them up on the site so fast. These bags should be a welcome addition to anyone's Saiga 12 arsenal.