Picture Post ,Lets see your .223!

extended?? folded it looks pretty bulky.

I actually like the MOE AK stock, it looks really comfortable. I would like to try one at some point before buying though.

I've got a couple more pictures I need to edit and upload. I'll post one of it open when I get it uploaded.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First, I have every right to be an ass because I am a lawful gun owner and frequent this forum and don't want it to turn into some fucking weirdo illegal gun / militia bullshit cause of idiots like yo

First of all, instead of being an ass, you could be more specific. Second, i said i JUST got the gun, meaning I haven't bought or added the American parts I need. Third, chill out.

CCCP you've got no right to be an asshole to him. He just fucking got the gun. He put the 30 in for what? Five fucking minutes? Let's see the BATF worry about him putting in an unloaded 30 round magaz

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Saiga IZ114 mod to fit AR mags. Galil handguard and skeletal drag stock. Also, we pushed the rear sight to the back to increase the range of sight.

Same saiga without AR mag well. Ground down the saiga mags to fit

Iz114 without magwell. Saiga mags drilled down to fit the bullet guide

post-41819-0-00155200-1435905123_thumb.jpg

post-41819-0-31854200-1435905554_thumb.jpg

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Here's my 223, It's my first multicam paint job, didn't come out exactly like the official multicam. I have the rifle dynamics stock adapter, magpul fixed m4 carbine stock, magpul grip, utg side rail mount and trs-25 red dot. attachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-08-17-08-46-24.png

Much better than my "camo" paint job!  Looks great

It's an AR but just wanted to show my camo job to make you feel better about your own.  Hahaa!

20569673720_3935dde5f0_b.jpg

Troy by David Pyzik, on Flickr

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...