Picture Post ,Lets see your .223!

post-8687-1199395853_thumb.jpg

Sorry for the crappy pic. All I have is the crap camera on my N75.

This is ma baby! So proud of her. Just put on the Skeleton stock. Going to get a scope and a bipod next and then one of Dinzag's pin-on brakes.

Edited by Srouxd
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First, I have every right to be an ass because I am a lawful gun owner and frequent this forum and don't want it to turn into some fucking weirdo illegal gun / militia bullshit cause of idiots like yo

First of all, instead of being an ass, you could be more specific. Second, i said i JUST got the gun, meaning I haven't bought or added the American parts I need. Third, chill out.

CCCP you've got no right to be an asshole to him. He just fucking got the gun. He put the 30 in for what? Five fucking minutes? Let's see the BATF worry about him putting in an unloaded 30 round magaz

Posted Images

u people and your non-compliant rifles are gonna be the downfall of the saiga....bad enough they have to butcher the russian ak to be able to get it into the country.......least then people can just build them back to spec.....but not if they ban inportation......

you should clarify who you're talking to or about.

I think he's talking about people posting pics of rifles which are NOT in compliance. That's why he referred to building them back to spec. When we post pics of rifles that are stock and yet have high cap mags, etc, it's just posting evidence of breaking the law - no matter how crappy or stupid - it's still the law...until it gets overthrown...if you get my meaning.

Hi all, this is my Saiga .223

* It has an Dragunov style stock

* Tri rail tactical handguard

* And a bipod (bought on Ebay :rolleyes: )

the only thing that is missing is a laser (muhaha) bit i well get it soon :super:

Greets Prinsje

hehe, dutch firearms laws are crap. even worse than ours!

(hallo noorderbuur ;) )

u people and your non-compliant rifles are gonna be the downfall of the saiga....bad enough they have to butcher the russian ak to be able to get it into the country.......least then people can just build them back to spec.....but not if they ban inportation......

you should clarify who you're talking to or about.

yeah sorry, i'm talking about those who slap in 30rd mags with out actually bothering to convert the rifle to what it deserves to be.....a real ak. I've done a few conversions for friends and built a few parts kit ak's, so I love the converted ones........it's the ones that are done half ass i hate (ie just buying an overpriced surefire mag and calling it a day.......)

sorry about being not clear.

yeah sorry, i'm talking about those who slap in 30rd mags with out actually bothering to convert the rifle to what it deserves to be.....a real ak. I've done a few conversions for friends and built a few parts kit ak's, so I love the converted ones........it's the ones that are done half ass i hate (ie just buying an overpriced surefire mag and calling it a day.......)

sorry about being not clear.

What I meant by that was, say the names of who you're talking to. Call them out.

1st-My rifle is not illegal. End of story.

2nd-I very much enjoy the way my rifle looks. If anyone has a problem with that, they can F@%# OFF!

It's my gun, and it will look how I want it to look. I'm proud of my gun.

If I wanted the standard run of the mill AK, I would have bought that, but this thing is something different.

It handles differently than a typical AK. It feels different. It looks different.

Each person in this forum has their own idea of what they want their gun to be.

Unless someone asks for it, no one needs anyone else's opinion shoved down their throat.

My gun's not half-assed, IT"S MINE.

So if someone is sick of people posting pics of guns they own and happen to like, and are COMPLETELY LEGAL,

I suggest they call out the names of who they're talking to. Then, we get the whole story, not the ASSumed side.

If you can't do that, stop commenting on the pic post thread.

:ded:

• Like 1
Strouxd YOUR RIFLE IS NOT LEGAL with the 30rnd mag in there sorry if you still believe it is legal please explain what US made parts you have on your gun

Bolt, firing pin, bolt carrier, recoil spring, mag housing, mag floor plate, mag follower.

The bolt and all were made in Las Vegas. 4 parts.

The surefire counts as 3 parts.

LEGAL.

Not to mention that my dad (who is a sheriff's officer) got me the number of the Captain within the Louisiana State Police who deals with the BATFE,

and low and behold, guess who told me that it was legal. Not only did he say it was legal as it is, but he told me that i never really had to worry about anything anyway. If you're in a situation where 922 is under question, you've already done something thats getting your guns taken away and you're getting a free stay at Angola State Pen.

So before anyone jumps the gun and tells someone that their rifle is illegal, maybe you need to do some research and find out the whole story.

Don't ASSume.

The original Saigas are imported directly from Russia by RAAC. I didn't know Bolt, firing pin, bolt carrier, recoil spring, mag housing, mag floor plate, mag follower were made in USA :rolleyes: .

Srouxd, why do you think the original Saigas didn't come with high capacity magazine?

Edited by devildog1122
The original Saigas are imported directly from Russia by RAAC. I didn't know Bolt, firing pin, bolt carrier, recoil spring, mag housing, mag floor plate, mag follower were made in USA :rolleyes: .

Srouxd, why do you think the original Saigas didn't come with high capacity magazine?

Read my post again. I didn't say they were original parts.

I'm not a fucking idiot, and yes I know the gun is made in Russia.

Those are all parts i put in after the fact.

in all seriousness i would like to know where you got the US parts as i would like to have spare parts

in all seriousness i would like to know where you got the US parts as i would like to have spare parts

+1

im calling BS unless you can send a manufacturer link. i dont care if you have an illegal rifle its not my problem just wanted to point out what i saw

Don't know who the manufacturer is. The gunsmith I got them from told me they were U.S. parts made in Vegas, and it's got U.S. next to all the parts on the receipts. I'll ask about the specific manufacturer next time I'm in there. I looked arround, and the only Vegas manufacturer that does AK's that I found was Arsenal inc. Like I said though, I have no idea who made them. It really doesn't matter if they were made in Vegas, Canada, or Swaziland, the receipt says U.S. and for legal purposes, thats all I need.

They aren't Saiga specific, of that I'm positive. They work though. :smoke: