Picture Post ,Lets see your .223!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First, I have every right to be an ass because I am a lawful gun owner and frequent this forum and don't want it to turn into some fucking weirdo illegal gun / militia bullshit cause of idiots like yo

First of all, instead of being an ass, you could be more specific. Second, i said i JUST got the gun, meaning I haven't bought or added the American parts I need. Third, chill out.

CCCP you've got no right to be an asshole to him. He just fucking got the gun. He put the 30 in for what? Five fucking minutes? Let's see the BATF worry about him putting in an unloaded 30 round magaz

Posted Images

Yeeaah, pssst, US made (wink)--that's the ticket.

It keeps the Govt. happy. I'm happy. Everybody wins. Now if I could just get these guys who are supposed to be on my team to stop busting my balls...

Hey sounds good enough for me. 1) He gave us a company name. He does better than I do I don't even keep my receipts. 2) You guys turned a picture post into a linching(sp)

So when I get my new Saiga 308 and install a new fire control group for a stock Saiga by Dinzag (3 US made) and a US made butt stock (1) that 'looks' like the orginal (still on decisions) you all are going to chew me out to I guess. Oh and my 25 Round SF's can't forget those.

Srouxd, I know spend $180 on a folding ACE (US made) and look like everyone elses Saiga on here. :haha:

Heaven forbid you want to be DIFFERENT than the group.

See I am 'Loner' I can get away with it.... You don't get friends on the internet. Good info and help yes, friends not neccessarily.

I think Cobra2, TonyR, and Danzig rock though. again IMHO.

Nobody here chewing anyone out. Just point out the fact that his rifle is not legal. Unless he can tell us who made the US made Saigas' parts. We don't care what your rifle look like, as long as it has 10 or less imported parts on it.

New FCG in your stock .308, whoever going to put it in, are they going to cut the "TRIGGER" off to fit in the original configuration?

Danzig sells a 'DROP-IN' machined FCG (unless I read his site wrong) for STOCK Saiga's.

What I am saying is if I didn't explain my 'up-grades' for 922r you folks would probably jump on me also based upon my rifles LOOKs'.

I too feel that I shouldn't HAVE to explain my weapons compliance just because it may not LOOK compliant, does not mean it is not.

Moto's busting chops because he KNOWs where to get SPARE PARTS, please spare 'me'.

I like the stock look with Hi-Cap mags. So mine will APPEAR stock with a Hi-Cap like Srxoud's which will get me 'bashed' till I explain what I have in it. Which I understand will keep the Anti's from "banning" 'our' toys. Like WE as a small group would be able to stop that. yeah, ok.

Edited by YouWontHearItComing

I told you that I would find out when I can. I feel no need to explain myself any further to you. I will find out who made the parts so that you guys can get your spare parts.

As for my rifle being Legal, I've already explained it to you twice. It is legal. Say what you want, I don't care. If you don't believe me, it's your own damn problem. God forbid someone have a stock looking Saiga because Lord knows thats a cardinal sin. Just because it looks stock, doesn't mean that it is.

I know that my rifle is legal regardless of what any of you tell me, because a state law enforcement official who deals directly with the only people who would do anything about it, told me that it was. So you can sit here all day and tell me I'm wrong and that it's illegal and that I'm ruining your precious Saiga conversion world, and at the end of the day, you're still wrong and I still have a gun that I'm proud of. When I find out where the parts are from, I will most certainly pass that info on to you, but for now, I think that we ought to let this topic get back to what the title says it is, A Picture Post.

To show that there are no hard feelings, devildog1122 and motopilot1, post some pics of your guns. I've got some nice non-Saigas that I'm going to post along with new pic of the hot little Russian. BTW, my Saiga and I killed a mange-infested coyote who was at a dead run 80 yards from me. Popped him right behind the ear with a shot that I never thought I'd make. It's my first kill with this little Beauty and I tell you I couldn't be more proud of her. :ded:

Gun_and_Coyote.wmv

David says the parts were from an Arsenal Inc. gun someone had traded. They fit perfectly into my .223 Saiga and I've never had any problems with them. I've only put about 150 rounds through it since they were installed, but as of now, no problems.

So theres your manufacturer. Arsenal Inc out of Las Vegas. Their website says that they don't sell parts though, only complete rifles.

already posted my saiga 223. post #153

Moto's busting chops because he KNOWs where to get SPARE PARTS, please spare 'me'.

well i actually do not know where to get thoes parts that are US made i was honestly asking at that point. yes i did flip some shit about the legality of his gun but you know what i dont care if it is legal or not if he is happy with the rifle great more power too him

to clarify nobody was bashing him i think its a great looking gun all saigas look great just wondering what parts he had thats all

already posted my saiga 223. post #153

well i actually do not know where to get thoes parts that are US made i was honestly asking at that point. yes i did flip some shit about the legality of his gun but you know what i dont care if it is legal or not if he is happy with the rifle great more power too him

to clarify nobody was bashing him i think its a great looking gun all saigas look great just wondering what parts he had thats all

Thanks for the compliment. yours looks fu@*ing sweet man!

BTW, I've looked high and low and maybe I'm blind, but i can't find that AR mag adapter anywhere. Please enlighten me to it's origins, because AR mags are cheap as hell at the surplus place down here and one of those would be friggin sweet.

None taking, I agreed that this should go back to picture posts.

Here's my 7.62 and .223 20" barrel, USA K-Var Buttstock, FCG, PG, New Piston. I also have high cap mags from surefire and use original mags.

My Saigas

Did you vent those handguards yourself? they look amazing.

None taking, I agreed that this should go back to picture posts.

Here's my 7.62 and .223 20" barrel, USA K-Var Buttstock, FCG, PG, New Piston. I also have high cap mags from surefire and use original mags.

My Saigas

Did you vent those handguards yourself? they look amazing.

Yes, I did with a dremel. I tape the handguard and outline the way I want it and dremel it out.

• 2 weeks later...

Well not much to show, just another .223 hey I am not a photographer.

img1238vm9.jpg

img1231mh3.jpg

img1232ib6.jpg

And if you look closely the front post is sticking out a little, the irons have to be zero

just bore and well post a pic of it.

Hey Vjor,

I like it!! Is that the ultimak tube? Digital looks good too,nice job.

Yes brother is a Vepr ultimak on there and thanks for the complement.

Did you have to modify it or did that tube just fit right on there?

The lugs on the Vepr ultimak are shorter than regular AK ultimak, the use of 2 steel plates

that goes under the clamps of it was use, to align the gas tube with the GB and secure it to the barrel.

The plates get secure to the barrel as you tight the ultimak to the barrel, zero movement. But this gun

has a light barrel on, not the regular heavy barrel that must .223 come with.

The gun overall is a little work horse made to withstand abuse and be there when you need it

not a glass case gun just to be show. The idea of the ultimak was to install any red dot over

the bore of the gun plus having the side plate let you install more optics or anything

else on the time of need.

• 1 month later...

This is my little champ. I hate to say it, but I think it outshoots my Galil. Definately shoots soft with the least recoil I've ever had out of a .223 round. This one sports a Galil stock, AR mag adapter, Saiga Ergo grip, and Tantal Brake.

post-1866-1208219470_thumb.jpg

post-1866-1208219482_thumb.jpg

OK, I'll add my two.

I converted both of these myself - just basic pg conversions:

HPIM1212.JPG

HPIM1165.JPG

And here's their grandpa:

20500Russian_right_side.jpg

That's a type III with a firing line receiver - I had to add this to try and counter the very nice looking rifles that preceded my post :unsure::rolleyes: