Picture Post ,Lets see your .223!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First, I have every right to be an ass because I am a lawful gun owner and frequent this forum and don't want it to turn into some fucking weirdo illegal gun / militia bullshit cause of idiots like yo

First of all, instead of being an ass, you could be more specific. Second, i said i JUST got the gun, meaning I haven't bought or added the American parts I need. Third, chill out.

CCCP you've got no right to be an asshole to him. He just fucking got the gun. He put the 30 in for what? Five fucking minutes? Let's see the BATF worry about him putting in an unloaded 30 round magaz

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Tapco T6 Six position stock

Ergo grip

G2 trigger group

Homemade bullet guide to run Galil's

Custom camo job...by me! :D

Leapers Bi-rail scope mount

NC Star 3-9x42 Illuminated mil-dot scope

2 forend rails attached

Vertical grip

Rail attachable bi-pod

Nov-5.jpg

Nov-6.jpg

That is awesome. I think I'm going to get the exact stock and the scope setup for now. My wife fired hers for the first time yesterday and the factory stock is too long for her small frame. I notice you don't have the big old scratch from the safety. Too late for me ours is scratched already but I wish it wasn't. Can you tell me the vendor for the scope, mount, and stock? I think it saves shipping $$ if everything comes from the same place.

Saiga .223

Tapco Forend

Tapco Buttstock ( Perviously had T-6 Pistol Grip)

UTG Scope Mount

Cheap Bi Pod

Cheap Leapers Scope (but holds zero)

Surefire Mags

015.gif I am officially confused. 015.gif

Confused because it's not converted or because of the huge scope on a carbine? Those are my confusions about this one. Other than that he's got a decent color scheme going

Edited by AZG

Confused because it's not converted or because of the huge scope on a carbine? Those are my confusions about this one. Other than that he's got a decent color scheme going

Confused by the Tapco stock and no PG. It looks like it would be a bit awkward to shoot in that configuration.

That said, I am a big believer in "To each his own". I do like the two tone scheme.

• Like 1

Confused by the Tapco stock and no PG. It looks like it would be a bit awkward to shoot in that configuration.

That said, I am a big believer in "To each his own". I do like the two tone scheme.

Oh yeah, that would be alittle awkward. Yes, I my self have come up with a couple of questionable setups, but I was happy with them at the time. so to each his own stands. and I do like the color scheme aswell. two of my favorite colors.

Edited by AZG

The buttstock is a little akward. The stock to trigger is very similar to my M44. The only problem is the buttstock is a inch or to two to short making it hard to hold standing, but when using the ground or bench the feel is much nicer than the T-6 PG i previously had. In my opinion the Tapco T-6 stock for unconverted guns are clumbsy feeling and terrible looking.

Ill be the first to admit the scope is a little overboard but the 4-16X is nice for checking targets for others.

A conversion is not completly out of question after is finish my AR project.

Thanks for the complements, my favorit colors too. Had a few trucks rattle canned very similar to the rifle.