Picture Post ,Lets see your .223!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First, I have every right to be an ass because I am a lawful gun owner and frequent this forum and don't want it to turn into some fucking weirdo illegal gun / militia bullshit cause of idiots like yo

First of all, instead of being an ass, you could be more specific. Second, i said i JUST got the gun, meaning I haven't bought or added the American parts I need. Third, chill out.

CCCP you've got no right to be an asshole to him. He just fucking got the gun. He put the 30 in for what? Five fucking minutes? Let's see the BATF worry about him putting in an unloaded 30 round magaz

Posted Images

Yes. We have very strict laws in terms of tuning firearms. Barrel, receiver, bolt, you can not change. For example you can not put a muzzle brake at home (you can not make a thread on the barrel), only in a licensed shop with police permission.
You can not have a length weapons of less than 800 mm . So my Saiga stock folded can not shoot. But if you do not drill or cut, you can change the the hand guard or grip or butt (stock folded it should not shoot ).

Created guns can only weapons armory.
Conversions hunting Saiga in Kalasnikov is prohibited even in a licensed shop.
But AKM converted into a hunting rifle (removed automatic firing mode) can be purchased at any guns store for $ 500.

In order to get permission for the rifle is first necessary to have five years of the shotgun. And to be a law-abiding citizen.

Equip itself cartridges for rifles is also prohibited.

Russian weapons legislation is very complex and intricate.

Even our police officers in it confused. blink.png

Eg replacement of the butt stock is not allowed & nor prohibited.rolleyes.gif

Silencers you can not use on the weapon, but they can be bought and sold.naaaa.gif

All rifles (AKM, SVD, SKS) are recorded as hunting weapons, even a new Saiga 9 * 19 (Vityaz) will also be hunting carbine.

For hunting weapons can not be installed military sights, but Izhmash sells SVD (Tiger) with sight PSO. 000.gif

I hope it is clear written. blush.png

Want to know more "what is Russian tuning" ? See this photo album http://photo.qip.ru/users/vinnipuh83/96474814/all/

People say here that the Russian people keep there guns "stock" or unmodified. And that's what we should do but your picture shows that you modifiy to make the weapon better
Edited by vinni83
  • Like 1

Yes. We have very strict laws in terms of tuning firearms. Barrel, receiver, bolt, you can not change. For example you can not put a muzzle brake at home (you can not make a thread on the barrel), only in a licensed shop with police permission.

You can not have a length weapons of less than 800 mm . So my Saiga stock folded can not shoot. But if you do not drill or cut, you can change the the hand guard or grip or butt (stock folded it should not shoot ).

Created guns can only weapons armory.

Conversions hunting Saiga in Kalasnikov is prohibited even in a licensed shop.

But AKM converted into a hunting rifle (removed automatic firing mode) can be purchased at any guns store for $ 500.

In order to get permission for the rifle is first necessary to have five years of the shotgun. And to be a law-abiding citizen.

Equip itself cartridges for rifles is also prohibited.

Russian weapons legislation is very complex and intricate.

Even our police officers in it confused. blink.png

Eg replacement of the butt stock is not allowed & nor prohibited.rolleyes.gif

Silencers you can not use on the weapon, but they can be bought and sold.naaaa.gif

All rifles (AKM, SVD, SKS) are recorded as hunting weapons, even a new Saiga 9 * 19 (Vityaz) will also be hunting carbine.

For hunting weapons can not be installed military sights, but Izhmash sells SVD (Tiger) with sight PSO. 000.gif

I hope it is clear written. blush.png

Want to know more "what is Russian tuning" ? See this photo album http://photo.qip.ru/users/vinnipuh83/96474814/all/

People say here that the Russian people keep there guns "stock" or unmodified. And that's what we should do but your picture shows that you modifiy to make the weapon better

This sounds slighly more insane that US gun laws. Leave your logic and the door and come on in!

• 2 weeks later...
AKAR-DA in its final configuration with added M4 tube adapter and my all-time favorites Magpul MOE stock and Hogue pistol grip:

attachicon.gifDSC_0616-1ms.jpg

attachicon.gifDSC_0618ms.jpg

attachicon.gifDSC_0619msG.jpg

More complete symbiosis of ergonomics M16, and reliable a Kalashnikov is impossible to imagine ...

This Mag Adapter, I see the first time. As far as this system is reliable?

You not want to install the pistol grip Ar-15 (with adapter)-?

It would look very appropriate. smile.png

Edited by vinni83
  • Like 1

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Sgt. Raven" data-cid="867669" data-time="1361629551"><p>

AKAR-DA in its final configuration with added M4 tube adapter and my all-time favorites Magpul MOE stock and Hogue pistol grip:<br />

<br />

<a href='http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach§ion=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=72345'>DSC_0616-1ms.jpg</a><br />

<br />

<a href='http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach§ion=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=72346'>DSC_0618ms.jpg</a><br />

<br />

<a href='http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach§ion=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=72347'>DSC_0619msG.jpg</a><br />

</p></blockquote>

Mine should ship Tuesday cant wait!

More complete symbiosis of ergonomics M16, and reliable a Kalashnikov is impossible to imagine ...
This Mag Adapter, I see the first time. As far as this system is reliable?
You not want to install the pistol grip Ar-15 (with adapter)-?
It would look very appropriate.

My (narcissistic) project thread explains the original intentions in details, but briefly: you've nailed it in a single line.
Yes, I've tried to combine the best of both.
Speaking of AR magazine adapter, I'd rather PM you its builder's information privately, since company is not a Business Member here (yet), and past discussions of their product caused tensions and deleted threads in the past.
Bing or Google could be your best friends...
Speaking of pistol grip: I tried quite a few, but nothing feels as good as Hogue overmold in my hand; therefore, look is second to feel and functionality.
I liked it so much on my last build, I've got its version for my Kimber 1911.
As you can see I'm not purist...
DSC_0626ms_zps119c2807.jpg
Edited by Sgt. Raven
  • Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

saiga .223 16"

magpul ctr/vltor stock adapter

surplus ak sling

hogue ak grip

tapco g2

krebs ak rail with rear peep (expensive but awesome)

extended saftey tab (krebs style but do it yourself version)

chaos quad rail

magul moe rvg foregrip

cheap amazon offset light mount

4sevens quark turbo AA 205lumen flashlight

tech sights finer front sight post

weight unloaded 9.6lbs only downside

8955D59B-EFC4-42F9-BEC8-DB5C58B868E7-353

A28B6AB8-C387-4BC1-A817-E4F6FAB7E9B9-353

B4D21B1E-79CF-4A4F-B3C5-A0F7D7D79C8A-353

D07BA78C-5CDF-4FF1-A478-77EAE66BCC99-353

• Like 2

Here is me and a friend at the Rally on Wednesday.

http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l565/pyzik200/Feb%208th%20Rally/IMG_20130320_121642_134_zps529bddd1.jpg

http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l565/pyzik200/Feb%208th%20Rally/IMG_20130320_114708_225_zps2016e9a2.jpg

Posting on my phone and don't know what I am doing wrong here... grr.

Edited by Pyzik
  • Like 1
Here is me and a friend at the Rally on Wednesday.

Reposted for you.

Great! Just the way it intended by our Forefathers to be.

"A well regulated militia" in action.

thumb%5B1%5D.gif

IMG_20130320_121642_134_zps529bddd1.jpg

IMG_20130320_114708_225_zps2016e9a2.jpg

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

here's a picture of my Saiga 223 Crimson H221Q Cerakote encased in a Kushnapup stock. I haven't attached the extended buttpad (have to modify it first). the Kushnapup was designed for the shotgun version and i had to file some material around the trigger area, but it was easy. the only issue was that i could not saw off the rear tangs (is that what it's called?) as it would make the weapon shorter than 26". i also might change my mind at a later time and put a Dragunov stock on it.

only issue is that i can't use the original sights anymore, will have to find a gas tube that has a rail on it

will take it to the range later this week, let you guys know how it went

post-39306-0-61225900-1365516796_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

they didn't specifically mention the 308 :

"THIS IS A BULLPUP SHOTGUN STOCK KUSHNAPUP MADE EXCLUSIVELY TO FIT YOUR SAIGA FOR TACTICAL COMPETITION OF SPORTING OR HOME DEFENSE! NOW YOU CAN TAKE YOUR ORDINARY SAIGA-12 AND CUSTOMIZE IT YOURSELF IN MINUTES WITH JUST A SCREW DRIVER, THERE IS NO GUNSMITH REQUIRED!"

"IT ALSO FITS AND FUNCTIONS FOR SAIGA’S 20GA, 410GA, 7.62 AND .223"

http://www.kushnapup.com/

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...