Picture Post ,Lets see your .223!

post-20073-12534897640545_thumb.jpg

post-20073-12534897827343_thumb.jpg

Top one is the 7.62 converted Thursday night, tested extensively today. Her name is Francis, and she's a folder.

Bottom one is 5.56 converted Labor Day weekend, and built for CQB/Home defense. Her name is Marion.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First, I have every right to be an ass because I am a lawful gun owner and frequent this forum and don't want it to turn into some fucking weirdo illegal gun / militia bullshit cause of idiots like yo

First of all, instead of being an ass, you could be more specific. Second, i said i JUST got the gun, meaning I haven't bought or added the American parts I need. Third, chill out.

CCCP you've got no right to be an asshole to him. He just fucking got the gun. He put the 30 in for what? Five fucking minutes? Let's see the BATF worry about him putting in an unloaded 30 round magaz

Posted Images

Nice job, bohound !! Maybe closer to a "labor day". They sure can shoot, can't they??!!

They sure can, oh dark Sith master. :lolol:

You'll notice my other project in the background... My fresh paint job on our son, Thomas Jefferson's crib!

"Labor day" indeed!

IMG00189.jpg

This one's the keeper. Just a Tapco rail on the front, Tech-Sights, and an MSA mag adapter. Decided since this is my only dimpled reciever that I'd keep it.

IMG00187.jpg

The rest of the family.

IMG00183.jpg

Not a very good pic (from my Blackberry, so pretty good considering), but still shows more detail on the cheapass camo work. LOL KRYLON

Nah. The paint rubs off easily, and since mags take more handling wear than the rest of the rifle I figured I wouldn't bother. Whoever I sell it to can paint their mags to match if they want.

Edited by SirROFL

post-3460-12548017469108_thumb.jpg

Here's my first conversion--doubt it will be the last.

Some thanks to. . .

Dinzag--I have a Yugo M70 with G2 trigger, and Dinzag's polished G2 is noticeably smoother.

Copes Distributing for selling wire folding stocks again at a reasonable price.

That guy on You Tube who explains the BHO install pretty well.

-G2 trigger-Dinzag

-US made Yugo style PG

-Surefire forearm

-Romy wire folding stock

-Orlite Galil mag

-Dinzag BG ramp

I finished re doing my .223 Saiga this past week. Got rid of the M4 look for some Iron wood furniture from Matt. Topped it off with an Eotec 512. This beast will shoot Russian Brown Bear better than the expensive stuff!

DSCN0743.jpg

What PG is that?

I finished re doing my .223 Saiga this past week. Got rid of the M4 look for some Iron wood furniture from Matt. Topped it off with an Eotec 512. This beast will shoot Russian Brown Bear better than the expensive stuff!

DSCN0743.jpg

What PG is that?

It's kind of a yugo type from Ironwood Designs. It does not require the metal ferrule cap. I sanded down the profile a little for better fitting.

1st owned Saiga .223!!! Just did the conversion and a few other mods to my rifle. Let me know what you guys think!

Tapco G2 trigger group

Tapco AK47 Stock

Tapco AK47 Saw pistol grip

H&K Rails

UTG Front grip

UTG New Gen. Combat laser

RAM STG bolt-on trigger guard

I cut and vented the foreend to the way I want it to be.

Picture092-1.jpg

Picture094-1.jpg

• Like 1

1st owned Saiga .223!!! Just did the conversion and a few other mods to my rifle. Let me know what you guys think!

Tapco G2 trigger group

Tapco AK47 Stock

Tapco AK47 Saw pistol grip

H&K Rails

UTG Front grip

UTG New Gen. Combat laser

RAM STG bolt-on trigger guard

I cut and vented the foreend to the way I want it to be.

Picture092-1.jpg

Picture094-1.jpg

The way you modified the fore end is fantastic, best I have seen so far in terms of using original handguard!

new ash and padauk set i made

Words cannot describe how beautiful that is, thats the prettiest wood I have ever seen and, as stated before, your attention to detail is indeed epic.