I ordered three flag boxes from Boba a week ago. He sent pictures and descriptions as well as answering all the

questions I had about their construction. He shipped them when he said he would, gave a tracking number since it was UPS and packed them like he was shipping eggs. Great job. I never would have been able to buy these locally or for that matter on the internet. Will do business with him again if he'll let me.

Ambitious project Boba. I followed the thread.

Kudos for the quality work and pics.

Don't let the "Asshats" discourage you from posting.

I hope your business takes off!

Change your avatar to something more positive. Maybe a smile, or a flagbox. :)

Edited by Sim_Player

I think you could ask most people on this forum and they will all agree that no one can discourage me from doing a project, no mater how silly it is.

However, some have been successful at discouraging me from posting info but that doesn’t really bother me.

I don’t really do this as a business, I just do a run once in a while when a friend needs some for their family or if a local shop needs some.

As for my avatar, that is a picture a good friend took of me when we climbed Mount Vesuvius during one of our Med Floats.

He passed on from cancer so I use that picture everywhere to remember him, even though I look like a serial killer in it.