Juggernaut 2013 Christmas/Hanukkah Sale!!

First off, I have gone completely Feral and quit wearing pants...

44832_4904800582798_121871483_n.jpg

Second.. NO SHIRT OVER TEN BUCKS! (S-XL)

tons of logos moved to clearance... now through the 22nd...

http://juggernaut-graphics.com/

Infidel stuff is dead.. moved it all to clearance... Sorry, Bro...

19 different shirts on clearance... http://juggernaut-graphics.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=3

WTF???

I post a thread on how to build shadow boxes and it gets moved to the Miscellaneous Classifieds Section but a mod can post a straight up FOR SALE thread in the General Forum and not a single word.

Yea, that makes perfect sense.

Edited by Boba Debt

Yep.. Max has given me the same clearance as any other business member.

seeing it's not in conflict with any of the Business members line of work...

WTF???

I post a thread on how to build shadow boxes and it gets moved to the Miscellaneous Classifieds Section but a mod can post a straight up FOR SALE thread in the General Forum and not a single word.

Yea, that makes perfect sense.

That is complete and utter bull shit

You’re telling me that a build thread complete with pictures and extensive instructions should be moved to the Classifieds Forum but a straight up For Sale thread posted by a Business Member / Mod (hey no conflict there) is fine.

What a crock of shit.

It funny how gun forums are so pro 2A but seem to hate the 1st.

They rail against crony capitalism yet they give special treatment to their business members which is the definition of crony capitalism.

A lot of you bitch about Obama but I’m sure you would act 10 times worse if you were in his position.

Fucking pathetic

Edited by Boba Debt

That is complete and utter bull shit

You’re telling me that a build thread complete with pictures and extensive instructions should be moved to the Classifieds Forum but a straight up For Sale thread posted by a Business Member / Mod (hey no conflict there) is fine.

What a crock of shit.

It funny how gun forums are so pro 2A but seem to hate the 1st.

They rail against crony capitalism yet they give special treatment to their business members which is the definition of crony capitalism.

A lot of you bitch about Obama but I’m sure you would act 10 times worse if you were in his position.

Fucking pathetic

Yep.. currently, I do not have a business section.. as infrequent as I post or have sales.. It will be moved to for sale in a couple of days..

Pony up and become a business member.. you can sell what ya want..

Sorry, no freebie Obama handouts here...

Pay for it or work for it...

Thanks for the bump!

(ETA: SPEAKING of "the 1st".. you are free to build your own forum, build a clientele and control/edit content as you see fit.. Just like Makc did! Seems like you are the one that hates the 1st...) FWIW,it was not I that axed your thread...

Boba, I don't like all the shit you get handed to you, and agree with you on the particular thread you reference.

But on this one, you're acting like a whiny bitch. I see you speaking your mind, and in this instance wish you'd STFU.

Get over it, Max can and will do as an Admin pleases.

And I think Juggs just showed a helluva lot of restraint.

• Like 3
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.