Need help and opinions I haven't considered.

So let me start this out by saying the Saiga 12 is not a poor man's endeavor. For the last two years I have been tweaking this gun to perfection and now it runs anything after having the gas system moved back approximately 2.75 inches. Now I have two problems: a good handguard for my altered gas system and the sights I want. After that I am done. The SBS will have to wait until after my next child is born. Can anyone recommend someone who can make a polymer handguard look awesome for a reasonable price? And are HK sights the way to go if the end goal is a SBS? The Krebs are on my radar just not sure about bolt on anything. I feel like I am mentally gridlocked at the moment. Thanks in advance guys!

post-42575-0-73141700-1386216318_thumb.jpg

Cool idea Ethan. I like that Haley light mount ... just having a hard time with the bolt on front sight. If Dinzag had his front sight posts available ...

Yeah that light mount is great. The front sight took a pretty hard hit, yesterday actually, and it didnt budge nor has it loosened up any and I have thousands of rounds through it with that sight set up.