Nelson Mandela has died.  How history paints with such a broad brush.  Or...."Toto;  I don't think we are in Kansas anymore!"  I was taught Mandela was a cold blooded Commie who delighted in killing people.  His wife was worse.  Wonder how the media and politicians will try to spin his life.  HB of CJ (old coot)

• Like 1
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I left pretty much the same type of comment on the Seattle Times' headline story of Mandela's death, it was deleted and my account was banned.   I basically said "Good riddance, Mandela is portrayed

I'm sick of hearing about him already...

Glad to see a realist started this thread! I was expecting to find another hagiography of what a wonderful paragon of virtue and a idealized God like saint he was. The worst mistake the South African

Posted Images

He's being lauded as the savior of the African blacks who were enslaved by the evil white settlers.

Now, said blacks are rampaging lawlessly taking over white owned properties and murdering everyone there....and getting away with it.

• Like 1

Glad to see a realist started this thread! I was expecting to find another hagiography of what a wonderful paragon of virtue and a idealized God like saint he was. The worst mistake the South African Govt. ever made was not to execute that fucking terrorist outright. Instead they allowed the Communist black revolutionaries to make him into a martyr, one that the bleeding heart Marxists around the world lionized.

Under his rule any chance for reconciliation between the races was no better than Zimbabwe has been under Robert Mugabe. Maybe Mandela will reserve a special seat in hell on the torture rack next to him for Mugabe, so those fuckers can scream in agony for all eternity together...

• Like 3

I left pretty much the same type of comment on the Seattle Times' headline story of Mandela's death, it was deleted and my account was banned.

I basically said "Good riddance, Mandela is portrayed as some sort of peaceful savior of South Africa, when what he really did was to advocated violence against middle and upper-class South African whites - violence is exactly what they got. South Africa is now the most crime-ridden nation with first-world status, and it got that way under Mandela's rule. He will be remembered by historians as a completely different man, but his real legacy is still there for the eye to see: a South Africa that is equally as "successful" as any other African nation."

DELETE and BAN

• Like 6

That's what you get for challenging the Good Facts with the Real Facts, without getting them approved by the proper authorities.  ;)

I have traveled a fair amount, and have seen various places around the world. There are many other places in this world I would love to visit and learn more about.

The entire African continent, however, could just sink into the sea like Atlantis, and I would not mind one bit. I guess that just makes me a cruel, heartless SOB. So be it. The countries of India and Pakistan could sink with it, while I'm at it.

Nothing happens just because.

Keep in mind that in Apartheid South Africa, their version racism meant that the blacks were forced (not had no options because they were poor, actually forced) to live in shacks in slums with third-world conditions while the whites had a standard of living close to ours. While no form of racism is acceptable, the South African blacks didn't act violently because they were merely forced to sit at the back of a bus or drink from a different water fountain. What would you do if you were a native black South African and the communists were the only alternative to a regime run by non native white supremest?

Arik, people confuse the cricism of Mandela as acceptance or approval of apartheid.

What Mandela advocated was basically holding the white citizenry ransom by acts of violence, in order to get the whites to pressure their leaders to end apartheid. There were other factors in play, but violence was a large part of it. In particular, the murder of hundreds of white farmers and their families is pretty well-documented.

If the people had a different skin color, that would be called ethnic cleansing. Because they were white, it's just thrown into the trash bin of history, and nobody really talks about it. If you point it out, you get labeled a racist. Right - it's racist to point out that hundreds if not thousands of white South Africans were murdered to "peacefully" end apartheid.

Edited by mancat

Watched the movie a while back. It showed him as a Savior and mentioned nothing about his ideology.

The truth is probably closer to this..He didn't want a civil war that he couldn't control, when he took office, so he decided to go the "hope and change" route.

I dont disagree its just that people make him out to be this Hitler like person. The Apertheid has it roots in the early 1800s and really restarts after ww2. And some of their laws like making it illigal for whites to marry blacks, forced relocations, no rights, no money, cannot own a business, cannot attend college (if you want to be a doctor) but cannot go see a white doctor in a white hospital,.....the list goes on and on. Sounds very close to Hitler's Germany and the treatment of Jews. (cannot own business/property, no rights, forced relocation, segrigation....etc....etc)  

And of course there was violance towards the native blacks. BTW Blacks wernt the only ones to suffer, The local Chinese, Japanese, Tiwaneese, and other migrants or descendnts of migrants were treated just a little better but the blacks were the biggest minority.

Im not saying he was right Im saying that the responce is usually at least as bad.

Today SA probably is more violent but it also has the richest people. A lot of these folks are into dimonds and make the forbes top 10 look like you and me

Edited by Arik

Arik, people confuse the cricism of Mandela as acceptance or approval of apartheid.

What Mandela advocated was basically holding the white citizenry ransom by acts of violence, in order to get the whites to pressure their leaders to end apartheid. There were other factors in play, but violence was a large part of it. In particular, the murder of hundreds of white farmers and their families is pretty well-documented.

If the people had a different skin color, that would be called ethnic cleansing. Because they were white, it's just thrown into the trash bin of history, and nobody really talks about it. If you point it out, you get labeled a racist. Right - it's racist to point out that hundreds if not thousands of white South Africans were murdered to "peacefully" end apartheid.

That second paragraph sounds like a pretty reasonable tactic, frankly. If you're in a position of violently enforced poverty, and there's something or someone you can attack that might convince the violent authorities to back off that policy - you'll do it, without hesitation or remorse for those people who benefit from the system you are trying to defeat. It's not "ethnic cleansing" but certainly ethnic violence. Ethnic cleansing or genocide requires the targeted killing of a large group of people. Small-scale killings, even "mass killings," do not qualify. What happened in Rhodesia/Zimbabwe might come closer to genocide. Between killings and emigration, the white population went down by roughly 50% in the 5 years following the fall of Rhodesia.

I don't know much about Nelson Mandela - but assuming he was an extremely violent man, as many are claiming - that seems fine to me. It seems to me that if members of this forum can come together on one thing, it's the idea that it is just to meet violence with violence. That is the core principle of self-defense.

Take a look at this blog and the photos in it if you want to see how South Africa has "prospered" under the kumbaya - love each other - "benevolent" rule of Mandela and company .

http://deathofjohannesburg.blogspot.com/

Here's another link to show you what the Obamba compliant US media and the liberal spinmasters won't:

http://www.economist.com/news/leaders/21564846-south-africa-sliding-downhill-while-much-rest-continent-clawing-its-way-up

Now tell me how anything that Mandela did in South Africa was "good". He was a fucking terrorist who traded in murder his entire life, either directly, or later as a head of state, indirectly. He and his ANC pals drove the economy and international standing of South Africa straight into the ground. It is rapidly going the way of the former Rhodesia since Obamba's other "lovely" Commie revolutionary friend Robert Mugabe has been in control.

Give it 10 years and they will be eating each other's livers in South Africa the way the Tutsis and Hutus did in Rwanda....

Edited by Jpanzer

...and DingleBarry Zero is going to South Africa to honor this fucktard....on our dime, of course.

Not to mention, going on tour (AGAIN) for Ocare on our dime as well.  

I knew nothing about Mandela before today.  Reading what you guys have written has painted a much different picture than the media is portraying.  I'm listening to a talk radio show now and this guy I'm listening to is the only one I've heard today speaking as you guys are.  I'll have to take a history lesson on this guy this weekend.

I know he's a complete fucktard.  But, I don't understand how with all his advisors, our fucked up pile of shit POTUS can end up on the wrong side of EVERYTHING.

Oh yeah Big John, if you want to get an idea of the kind of peace that the Mandela family advocated, look up "Mandela Necklace."

It wasn't the kind of necklace you would want to give your wife. Well maybe a really bad ex-wife.

Edited by mancat

...and DingleBarry Zero is going to South Africa to honor this fucktard....on our dime, of course.

I knew nothing about Mandela before today.  Reading what you guys have written has painted a much different picture than the media is portraying.  I'm listening to a talk radio show now and this guy I'm listening to is the only one I've heard today speaking as you guys are.  I'll have to take a history lesson on this guy this weekend.

I know he's a complete fucktard.  But, I don't understand how with all his advisors, our fucked up pile of shit POTUS can end up on the wrong side of EVERYTHING.

Can you say COMMUNISTS?

Birds of a feather................

• Like 1

Oh yeah Big John, if you want to get an idea of the kind of peace that the Mandela family advocated, look up "Mandela Necklace."

It wasn't the kind of necklace you would want to give your wife. Well maybe a really bad ex-wife.

Radio dude was talking about them.  I will be sure to look it up.

Can you say COMMUNISTS?

Birds of a feather................

<Traiterous scumbag voice on> Nelson Mandela.......  Could have been uuhhhhh me....... 30 uuuhhhh years from now <traiterous scumbag voice off>

I dont understand this either. I can see doing whatever you need to do be free, but I see many here disagree with his tactics, so I will hold judgement until I figure it out.

On the flip side, Thatcher died and he didnt even send flowers. Hes a fucktard. Mandela didnt have our backs over the years, Thatcher did. He should show proper respect for those who directly earned it, versus those who had nothing to do with us.

• Like 2

I dont understand this either. I can see doing whatever you need to do be free, but I see many here disagree with his tactics, so I will hold judgement until I figure it out.

On the flip side, Thatcher died and he didnt even send flowers. Hes a COMMUNIST. Mandela didnt have our backs over the years, Thatcher did. He should show proper respect for those who directly earned it, versus those who had nothing to do with us.

I'm pretty sure Maggie was not a communist....why would he give two fucks up a dead donkeys ass about some dried up dead ass British bich  amazing.gif

+1

I don't anything about his history but, killing civilians is a cowardly act by any group seeking to further a cause.

Human beings are worse than animals, at times.

Bloodlust is a horrible, but effective, motivator.

"Human Nature" is genetic and will never change. The Libs hate the idea and deny it.

Edited by Sim_Player