Anyone got one for a decent price? too many zombies here in AZ! Looked at Dunham's online but I guess they don't sell weapons online. Help a brother out!

Roadkill,

I've got one that has been converted and has only had one box of shells put through it. I bought a threaded choke set for it, a rifled paradox and some ten round counter mags through RusMil that can be purchased or not with the .410. I'll have to figure what I have in it and such for price if you are interested considering FFL, shipping, etc. Any interest?

Wolverine

Saiga_.410.jpg

Saiga_.410.b.jpg

Damn Wolvie! :eek: Nice package! That's all the stuff I want for mine. <_<

If you happen to off just the gun and need to move some accessories, let me know.

Have you heard of anyone using that paradox with success? I wonder how they do for grouping vs open bore.

Anyway...nice man!

:smoke:

Roadkill45,

$600 firm shipped to your FFL for the following:

Converted Saiga .410 as pictured and described above with US Nato length buttstock, US grip, and Tapco G2 trigger system.

Russian .410 threaded choke set

Russian .410 rifled paradox

Four 76 mm five rd. mags

Two .410 ten round counter mags as pictured

Pictured gun case is not included, nor is trigger lock.

Original Saiga manual and Russian certification of fitness included.

Let me know soon as I have been PM'd by another prospective buyer. Thanks

Wolverine

Roadkill45,

Converted Saiga .410 as pictured and described above with US Nato length buttstock, US grip, and Tapco G2 trigger system.

Four 76 mm five rd. mags

Wolverine

Thanx Wolverine, take the other guy, it's a little out of my price range, but a great deal on a good looking shotty. thanx again!

Roadkill45,

Four 76 mm five rd. mags

Wolverine

Thanx Wolverine, take the other guy, it's a little out of my price range, but a great deal on a good looking shotty. thanx again!

Roadkill45,

OK. The other option would be to offer/buy the shottie without the ancillaries. I could offer you the converted shotgun without any of the extras other than the one standard mag that comes with it for $350 shipped to your FFL. If you want any of the extras I can give you individual prices. Otherwise I will contact the other party. Thanks for your quick response.

Wolverine

Damn Wolvie! :eek: Nice package! That's all the stuff I want for mine. <_>

If you happen to off just the gun and need to move some accessories, let me know.

Have you heard of anyone using that paradox with success? I wonder how they do for grouping vs open bore.

Anyway...nice man!

:smoke:

dinzag,

You may not believe this but I never so much as screwed the paradox on the .410. I put one box of shells through it after the conversion testing the (new) function of the gun and counter mags. It's basically pristine. I believe the rifled paradox may add to accuracy although this was the shorter of two models Acca was offering at the time I bought from him. Of course he is no longer selling thanks to Russian Customs.

Wolvie

Actually I hardly shot my last 410. That was my first Saiga. My S-20 I got early last summer had well over 1000 through it. You can tell who got the love! The S-20 was converted though and was used at the trap range.

I do fondle all my gun parts on a regular basis though... :lolol: Assemble...Shoot...Disassemble...Clean...Assemble...Shoot...Disassemble...Clean.

The paradox should be worth some $$$ as I haven't seen ruseller offering those.

I had a choke set for the last 410 and offed those to other forum members.

(Full & Modified)