New List for everyone who has not received their parts.

Question

This is the start of a list for people who have mailed in there parts to Pauly for Fabrication.

Please list your last 3 digits of your guns id, what was being done and date you have sent in your parts.

There was a workshop thread list before Pauly dropped off the grid. There are also many people who have sent in parts and were never on that workshop thread.  So this list is for EVERYONE who have not received their parts back.

This list is so everyone can actually find out how many people are out there missing very important pieces to their firearm. I hope that maybe in some way if this list is reviewed by Pauly that it can help him send our parts back to us (hopefully completed because he is the best.) Or just send them back just so I don't have a fully converted boat anchor.

Starting things out

041-GBS-PPVCH-----8/11/13

This is the start of a list for people who have mailed in there parts to Pauly for Fabrication.

Please list your last 3 digits of your guns id, what was being done and date you have sent in your parts.

There was a workshop thread list before Pauly dropped off the grid. There are also many people who have sent in parts and were never on that workshop thread.  So this list is for EVERYONE who have not received their parts back.

This list is so everyone can actually find out how many people are out there missing very important pieces to their firearm. I hope that maybe in some way if this list is reviewed by Pauly that it can help him send our parts back to us (hopefully completed because he is the best.) Or just send them back just so I don't have a fully converted boat anchor.

Starting things out

041-GBS-PPVCH-----8/11/13

348 - GBS, IR, MT. (From the old list)

If it can be done cliff will get it done. So you actually got (finished) parts back from pauly? Oh man, I can see the comments coming...

Glad to hear you got you stuff back. Last one was I think 4 or 5 months ago.

• Like 1

Got my parts back......

Doesn't run like a dream on birdshot, but what S12 does??????

TAC 47 better make this bitch run!!!!!

3ndpKwA.jpg

jw4dLwH.jpg

Here's what I hope is going on...Paul is making an effort to clear his name.

Here's what I think is going on...Paul's buying time.

I would gladly admit I was wrong, and apologize to Paul if he truly is making an honest effort toward getting everybody their parts back.

I truly hope for the best, but it will take more, than 1 set of parts back into their owner's hands to persuade me.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.