New List for everyone who has not received their parts.

Question

This is the start of a list for people who have mailed in there parts to Pauly for Fabrication.

Please list your last 3 digits of your guns id, what was being done and date you have sent in your parts.

There was a workshop thread list before Pauly dropped off the grid. There are also many people who have sent in parts and were never on that workshop thread.  So this list is for EVERYONE who have not received their parts back.

This list is so everyone can actually find out how many people are out there missing very important pieces to their firearm. I hope that maybe in some way if this list is reviewed by Pauly that it can help him send our parts back to us (hopefully completed because he is the best.) Or just send them back just so I don't have a fully converted boat anchor.

Starting things out

041-GBS-PPVCH-----8/11/13

At this point I dont think Paul cares about lists or which position on the list anyone is. I am skeptical of this recent post by 2A, I WANT to believe Paul is doing the right thing, but deep down I know better, hes just buying more time to get the hell outta dodge. Me, like most everyone else, just want their shit back period. Finished or not, just send my shit home. It shouldn't take 4-5 months to send out one persons stuff. Im sure Pauls bandwagon will be by any minute now to flame away the non believers. Theres no saving his business anymore, so what does he have to lose. I hope Im wrong......but lately seems "hope and change" is not working out for anyone lately except for those in office. Maybe he could get a job there and quit ripping us regular folk off..Er wait a minute..

where was pro on the list? im by no means in front, im just curios if the list is going in order, i dont recall seeing pro2A on list or i just missed it? but obviously  he could have been so far out he didn't make it on the list.

I was on a list somewhere, I've been out of the loop for a while and lost track.

At this point I dont think Paul cares about lists or which position on the list anyone is. I am skeptical of this recent post by 2A, I WANT to believe Paul is doing the right thing, but deep down I know better, hes just buying more time to get the hell outta dodge. Me, like most everyone else, just want their shit back period. Finished or not, just send my shit home. It shouldn't take 4-5 months to send out one persons stuff. Im sure Pauls bandwagon will be by any minute now to flame away the non believers. Theres no saving his business anymore, so what does he have to lose. I hope Im wrong......but lately seems "hope and change" is not working out for anyone lately except for those in office. Maybe he could get a job there and quit ripping us regular folk off..Er wait a minute..

I've had them for a while, I got them late last year, but 4-5 months isn't out of the question for some work lists...I believe the Tromix wait time is 2 years, at least it was a while ago. But I'll have to say, I was just as worked up as everybody here at one time, and afraid my bolt and carrier were sitting in the Marion County landfill, and then POOF, 9 months later a box appeared on my doorstep.

I'm not sure he has a bandwagon of support though, at least I've never seen them hanging out here.

You only had a 9 month wait?

I am on month 18 as of tomorrow. This 4-5 month wait time would be welcomed...even 9 months..I knew it was too good to be true. You got them last year and decided to post now about it, making people think Paul is back without even saying how long ago you got em back.

Almost gave us hope :)

1/16/2013

18 Months and counting is a joke for a polish and handle job,

You only had a 9 month wait?

I am on month 18 as of tomorrow. This 4-5 month wait time would be welcomed...even 9 months..I knew it was too good to be true. You got them last year and decided to post now about it, making people think Paul is back without even saying how long ago you got em back.

Almost gave us hope smile.png

1/16/2013

18 Months and counting is a joke for a polish and handle job,

18 months? F that

As I said, I haven't been here in a while

I didn't mean to give the impression that he started shipping last week, this seems to be the jilted room, as I was once a member.

It is crap that he doesn't communicate, what amazes me, is people are still sending parts.

was moved to general, we will be shutting down this subforum in it's entirety.. we will move any of the very few relative topics to general...

Sounds good. Glad those who got their parts back got them. For the rest of us, just send me a PM if you would like me to take the info I have and go further. I can still get to talk to a field agent at the ATF office, I just have to have the appt set up for me. You have to realize once I do that, there is a real possibility of never getting anything back. I have enough information that could possibly put him behind bars.

With the Forum getting rid of this subsection it might not be a bad idea to go thru with it. Maybe we could start our own Paulys Steelin thread in General and keep it alive. We gotta do something so the information is not lost or buried.

Edited by Kanzaz

Kanaz - parts received today and they look good.  Hopefully there's more getting back to people this week. 

I was a 5/2013 that never made it on the original list.  VEPR 12 glassbolt and match trigger only.

All I can say right now is that I offered something like $800 to Paul to expedite the work and get everyone's parts back (with mine coming last) and he didn't take it...much like he hasn't accepted help from others.  He doesn't need the money to finish the work and is determined to get the work done.  Some of the unknowns from before, like whether or not he has our parts or the ability to finish them has been answered so that should at least help a lot of you all to hang in there and know that Paul is capable of completing the work and getting parts back.

Again...not going to bring up the negatives on how this has been handled but I will say that the only thing I really needed since 5/2013 to keep my mind at ease was reasonable progress and honest communication.   

Paul - it would go a long way with everyone to give them an honest estimate of when they can expect their parts. 

• Like 1

When did you send everything? I had the same thing, and its going on 20 months as of the 16th (parts sent 1-16-13). I know for a fact there are still others who have been waiting longer as well so I dont think hes going off of what kind of work dictates wait times. Its anyones guess if or when anyone will get anything back.

Hope everyone gets back their stuff back.  I really really truly hope thats what happens.

• Like 1

When did you send everything? I had the same thing, and its going on 20 months as of the 16th (parts sent 1-16-13). I know for a fact there are still others who have been waiting longer as well so I dont think hes going off of what kind of work dictates wait times. Its anyones guess if or when anyone will get anything back.

Hope everyone gets back their stuff back. I really really truly hope thats what happens.

I'm in the same position as you are. Sent early Jan. 2013. Glass bolt, ice rack supreme, match trigger.

Also has anyone checked the statue of limitations in Oregon... perhaps Pauly is trying to wait them out then sell the parts one day?? Yeah he's a class A scumbag. He has never replied to any emails I have ever sent him the more I think about this the madder I get.... I saw on the

other thread people were discussing contacting his parents that may be a good idea as well. Maybe they could at least give us some info since Pauly is in hiding or afk. This is beyond apologies etc he needs to answer to a judge if our parts and money

are not returned promptly. The amount of parts he is in possession of have to be in the thousands if not tens of thousands in value along with the money he has taken.. I would bet he's looking at several felonies with a long jail sentence. I'm done venting now............anger.gif 

Edited by BDdomino

@BDdomino, Rest assured that the statute of limitations has not expired. Paul's crimes can be persued in many different ways, so if one of the SOL's had expired several others would remain. Some of which to give you an idea do not expire until after "10 Years." This may not even be the longest duration of SOL's as well.

Paul could be facing "Federal" time for Postal Fraud, especially if he is unwilling to cooperate.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.