The thing with this vs the linch is you can lock the bolt back. Thus cool looking slap reloads like the movies. Haha. And I haven't seen a price. As far as heat I don't actually fire my weapon so thats a non issue.

It's an answer for a question no one asked. Keep the HK stuff on the HK's.....

Apparently, I am no-one.

I like the FAL method too, and the simple reciprocating left side handle welded to the carrier too. 

A bit of mining here will find that each of those are questions that a lot of other nobodies have been asking.

Besides, AKs are meant for mid-small 30 caliber bullets. Keep that 12 ga out of my AK and leave it in your 870....

It's an answer for a question no one asked. Keep the HK stuff on the HK's.....

Apparently, I am no-one.

I like the FAL method too, and the simple reciprocating left side handle welded to the carrier too.

A bit of mining here will find that each of those are questions that a lot of other nobodies have been asking.

Besides, AKs are meant for mid-small 30 caliber bullets. Keep that 12 ga out of my AK and leave it in your 870....

+1 i for one would love a mp5 style handle. In fact when the rachet charging first cane out I obsessed about designing my own just like this. Its a good thing and id like to have ut.

2c.gifVote with your $$$ if you like it, I'm still on the fence about having my hand that close to the heat source. On the HK it's a non issue, once I see a video of some mag dumps and reloads I'd be more inclined to believe. Even on the full length HK I'm not sure I like the placement that far up.  Gunfxr's FAL style left side charger seems like the best option I've seen as far as placement and operation. I have 2 HK clones and an ADCOR AR with a side charger that I still prefer to use the rear charging handle on.