WTS SG Works SKS Bullpup Kit and OD Green Magpul BUIS

For sale separately. Magpul flip up BUIS in OD green. These came with a rifle I purchased and appear to brand new although they were mounted. $60 for the set with shipping USPS flat rate included.

SG Works SKS Bullpup kit. Shown installed as purchased. The sale does not include the firearm, magazine, black hawk shorty vertical grip, or red dot optic (which quite frankly is crap and you wouldn't want anyway). The kit does include the following SG upgrades: extended magazine release & front lower and side picatinny rails. Trigger connector for 922 compliance is also included. Over all length with std SKS is 30.25". LOP is 16.5". This would be sweet on a paratrooper model. No permanent modifications to the original firearm are required. You can switch back and forth. I aquired this rifle in a trade and although I actually like the look and ergonomics, I would rather have the rifle restored to original condition with the spike bayonet. For more information on the kit and installation, google SG Works SKS bullpup stock. $185 shipped USPS flat rate.

Money order or check. Item will ship the same day payment clears with tracking # provided via PM or email.

post-37530-0-04845000-1387166779_thumb.jpg

post-37530-0-86394700-1387166810_thumb.jpg

Edited by Spacehog
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.