I hope you all have time to unplug, get away from the electronic BS and media. I wish all of you happy shooting, fishing, hiking, four wheeling, mud bogging, pig killing, deer hunting, elk hunting, moose hunting or just hanging with those you like and love and having a beer.

Got the crown going, be firing up the chainsaw tomorrow to clear the path for my range in the minyana

• Like 3

I'd like to wish everyone a Very Pleasant Non-Denominational Mid-Winter Holiday Festival.

Yeah right.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

From a non-christian who ISN'T offended by Christmas.

• Like 7

Same to all of you guys! Though not gonna be very Merry at all this year for me.Oh well, it's supposed to be 60 degrees and sunny tomorrow, so I think a drive to the range might be in order....

Same here as pickings and circumstances are pretty slim but some range time sounds like heaven.

• Like 1

Here is to a blessed Christmas and a very Happy New Year to Makc, the moderating staff and all of the forum members.  This is a great place for Saiga lovers and all gun enthusiasts and I am proud to be a part of it.  This Forum is a unique place and I appreciate it.

I will miss my son Mathew this year during the holiday season as he is at Marine boot camp.  But I am extremely proud of him for serving his country in the USMC. He graduates on January 24 and I plan to be in California to see it.

Here is to a blessed Christmas and a very Happy New Year to Makc, the moderating staff and all of the forum members. This is a great place for Saiga lovers and all gun enthusiasts and I am proud to be a part of it. This Forum is a unique place and I appreciate it.

I will miss my son Mathew this year during the holiday season as he is at Marine boot camp. But I am extremely proud of him for serving his country in the USMC. He graduates on January 24 and I plan to be in California to see it.

I spent 1991 Christmas and New Years in Boot Camp.

Wishing everyone a happy holiday season and better times ahead.

Edited by Sim_Player

Merry Christmas!

Hope Santa gets us, collectively, a heat attack for Mao and Hold'em. And for each of us, .50 Barretts with a 20 year supply of ammo, oh, and repeals NFA, so he can give is gift certificate for full auto saiga-12s.

merry christmas

I went out shooting .22s this morning with my cousin at my usual pit ten minutes down the road from the house.. what did we find when we arrived? besides the usual junk, someone left us a nice square foot of 1" steel plate.  PING PING PING

• Like 1

Merry Christmas boys.

Dad2142...  I refuse to unplug.  There comes a point during the day where everyone scatters and plays with whatever new toys they have.  

Me...  I'll be haning with whomever checks in here and probably messing around with my new Saiga 7.62. I also got a Marlin 30 30 to replace one that I wish I hadn't sold years back.  Gonna take my time with this conversion as it will probably be on the slightly expensive side.  The way the weather has been here, work is getting slim and my bank accout is slimmer than it's been for a long time.

bbb-hohoho.jpg

• Like 2

Merry Christmas boys.

Dad2142...  I refuse to unplug.  There comes a point during the day where everyone scatters and plays with whatever new toys they have.  

Me...  I'll be haning with whomever checks in here and probably messing around with my new Saiga 7.62. I also got a Marlin 30 30 to replace one that I wish I hadn't sold years back.  Gonna take my time with this conversion as it will probably be on the slightly expensive side.  The way the weather has been here, work is getting slim and my bank accout is slimmer than it's been for a long time.

bbb-hohoho.jpg

If that is what makes you happy and joyous, then go for it