MKA 1919 23 Round MAG ! ! Also a feed lip cover

I did  the same thing, made a  5.56 AK 100 round drum,  using a existing AK 5.56 mag, to go onto a 5.56 BETA drum,  for  my SAR3 and my SLR 106 AKs. 

SLR_106_UR_WITHDRUM.JPG

did the same for PPS 43, using a PPSh41 drum

pps43_drum.jpg

except for my TIGR SVD, AK74, and my bolt rifles. every rifle I have I have a drum for, if a drum doesn't exist for that rifle, I made one.

as long as drum caliber is the same as the firearm, it can be done.

course,  there are exception, like this 80 round MAKAROV drum, using a PPSh 41 drum. it is a PPSh drum and not a finn SUOMI drum, a 9x18 is too fat to fit in the drum channels of a SUOMI , I know because I checked :). but fits perfectly in the x25 round drum.  the only thing that needed to be modified on that, you would need to install a spacer on the inside cover, x18 is shorter then x25.

post-22408-0-42870100-1388605047_thumb.jpg

Edited by Matthew Hopkins

If only people read from the start!!!!!!

No names, but this is how it reads,

23rd mag

why not covert a drum?

Drums don't work with magwells

A link is posted (not by me) of a vid I put on Utube showing a magwell drum working 100%

A person likes the idea 

So I post a vid from Utube comparing a 20rd stick mag & a 20rd magwell drum. The End

Why is it nobody has done this before me?

The math is simple, just grow a pair & make your own.

I don't own an MKA so no working model. But let me put you on the right path, metal mag to drum, easier than plastic mag. 

I'm not a company or trying to sell stuff. Just trying to open some eyes.   Steve..........

Come on Grima...........you can name the person  !!!!!

The reason I asked is cause over there (USA) you can have access to DRUM mags and all sorts of equipment to design/play  with these things. us BRITS DON`T !!!

Take a CHILL