Not all Century is crap. Ive seen some pretty nice products that carry their banner, as well as some pretty shoddy ones. Besides the rifle in question, they dont really build anything that I remember. All Ive known them to do is generally make weapons compliant with 922 and some minor tweaks here and there. Most of the AK's Ive seen with their name behind it locally, really havent seemed that bad, but some are worse than others. But I wont pay what some people are wanting for them, as there are much more options to choose from that will have a better consistency in fit and finish for some of the prices being asked.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I own a milled SAM7 and purchased one when they were first released. I would suggest one.

Arsenal

Im really liking mine. I dont have any optics yet, but it reminds me of a Vepr in how it shoots. Its well balanced for its weight and the stock locks up great. Im in the process of swapping out the lo

Posted Images

J&G has the Century for $599 now if any of you guys talking about this rifle are still in the market. I am riding by there tomorrow so I am really tempted to stop in and give one a look see in person.

I don't know how that's gonna look if I end up riding home with an AK strapped to my back, fukem if they can't take a joke I guess :)

Yeah I wasn't worried about actually breaking the law, just liberals sheiting their pants while driving their prius down the I-17 and calling the cops on my anyhow. I know we have all seen the videos of the cops hassling people who weren't actually breaking any laws.

Yeah I wasn't worried about actually breaking the law, just liberals sheiting their pants while driving their prius down the I-17 and calling the cops on my anyhow. I know we have all seen the videos of the cops hassling people who weren't actually breaking any laws.

I've never had an issue in AZ, but I've visited once or twice since the CC without a permit stuff passed, and now just carry concealed there. Also never carried long guns openly, just a pistol.

I'm not up to speed on milled AKs.....

Anybody know if the C39 will accept standard AK stocks meant for stamped receivers or no?

And why does the receiver appear to be angled downward on the stock?

(looks funky that way)

Was just looking at the Arsenal SAM folders to see if their receiver is angled too and how they do the folder.

The pic shows an adapter for the folder to negate the angle.

post-16487-0-09252700-1389465403_thumb.jpg

Edited by Spartacus

Anybody know if the C39 will accept standard AK stocks meant for stamped receivers or no?

(looks funky that way)

Was just looking at the Arsenal SAM folders to see if their receiver is angled too and how they do the folder.

Here is your answer on the Sam Folder....

Bud Quick (bud.quick@k-var.com)
8/15/13

clear.gifclear.gifclear.gif
Photos
To: 'KENNETH CONAWAY'

bluemanmxl.png

From: Bud Quick (bud.quick@k-var.com) You moved this message to its current location. Sent: Thu 8/15/13 10:50 AM To: 'KENNETH CONAWAY' (kenneth_conaway15@msn.com)

Ken, the receiver is milled to accept the block and the block is pinned internally into the receiver. It could be removed, but it would entail a fair amount of the work, and the receiver has been modified to accept this block.

I don’t have any other better pics than those on the web site.

http://www.k-var.com/shop/SAM7SF-84.html

• Like 1

(looks funky that way)

For the SAM7SF, heres a good video about it, and how well it can shoot.

• Like 1

I saw that video a month or so ago, but just watched it again.

Man I REALLY want one of those SAM7SF rifles, but there's no way I can justify the price tag on it.

Just have to be happy with my cheap Bulgy stamped rifle for now (SSR-85).

Man I REALLY want one of those SAM7SF rifles, but there's no way I can justify the price tag on it.

Im really liking mine. I dont have any optics yet, but it reminds me of a Vepr in how it shoots. Its well balanced for its weight and the stock locks up great. Im in the process of swapping out the lower HG and brake to make it more like the AR-M9F that it derives from.

It isnt cheap, but I was very skeptical when I played with the pistol version a while back. The rifle was a different story and sold me.

• Like 1

I know what you mean on the price, especially when I paid $535.00 for the original SAM-7. I believe what we need to do is think in different terms and ask ourselves this question. Will this rifle be available in the future or dry up and disappear? My internal paranoia meter is indicating that it is of high probability to go poof and disappear. I will snag one if I can find one when I find one with a price I can live with. I will not

pay retail or list.

Good luck,

Yak

• Like 1

Tried out a C-39 today.

Had it been for sale I would of bought it but we know who does.

Only had a 50yd range accuracy with GT was under 2MOA using a red dot. Smooth rifle action, a tad heavier than the saiga x39.

Now just lining up a FFL.