M77 PAP .308 AK pictures

Finally got some wood on this beast! Now I just need to fix the slant back and figure out which scope to run on my RS-307 mount and this rifle is done.

And- for anybody wondering, the RS regulate 307 mount is the Bee's Knees on the M77

post-31248-0-88114100-1427154688_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Looks like one of the commercial PAP buttstocks? I need to keep an eye out for one as I'm sure there are now many laying alone in closets, with all of the recent PAP imports.

Personally I don't know if I would weld the receiver on mine. I might just cut some sheet steel to match the receiver cut and then attach it to the wood stock instead.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, I have been lurking here forever and I never had anything of use to post, until now. Here is my m77. I used a canis adapter with a magpul ubr stock, a tws topcover with burris pepr mount holding a weaver kaspa 1.5x6 scope ( don't judge the biohazard symbol, I got a great deal on it). I modified a troy industries handguard by removing three of the locations slots off of the forward area in front of the gas block. That along with cutting off the sling loop and some minor fitting and it locks up rock solid. I did the m14 magazine conversion and finished it off with a lantac dragon brake (these things are awesome by the way). I am waiting for the release of the alg enhanced trigger. What do you guys think?

post-33138-0-21361600-1429485654_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Hmm it doesn't look locked in at all in the pic, that's why I asked. The Ginsboy video is good. I modded a few before I saw any of the videos, and regret buying the cheapest M14 mags - US Magazine specifically. The stamping is thin enough that the modded front rib gets smashed in to the front trunnion when the BHO follower is engaged by the bolt, deforming the mag body and allowing the rear tab to become insecure in the mag latch.

If modding M14 mags for the M77 it seems to be best that you use the best quality mags e.g. CMI. I have wanted to try a few of the poly mags for hunting/range use but haven't got around to it.

Edited by mancat