• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looks like its about a 2011-2012, boy, Caucasian. Commonly known as a kid.

Obamacare patients?

I was thinking spaghetti on the way out..... 

Posted Images

Dunno if nobody has any idea, or nobody finds it interesting. I guess if no answer by tonight I will give the answer.

I'm at a loss. Nothing I'm familiar with. (I don't think haha) it'll prob be something I've seen a hundred times haha prob even used it.

I don't have anything to put up after this, so someone else can take my turn, but it's a SIG charging handle.

Yep, 556 classic swat to be exact, but any in the 550 series would be the same I believe, I too have nothing else at this time.

Edited by mav

Some hints: It looks like this:

congdon2.jpg

It was besieged in the 1930s by wobblies, and the owners had their own railway stop at the "castle." The owner had all but monopolized fruit orchards at the time.

Picture is view from the south side.

Charcoal oven for making pig iron. Probably in the Apalachians, but those were all over the South East. They used to dig little trenches in the dirt outside the ovens. to pour out the ingots, hence the traditional "pig" shape.

And dang. I meant to sanitize the title on the image. Oops. I was proud of having thought of an interesting one.

* some burned coal too.

Good job Chile...wood fire multi-chamber kiln.  The things will burn five or more cords of wood for a week of longer depending on size and firing technique.  14-15' flames out the chimneys.  Was fortunate enough to fire a few of them when I was over there working.