Correct on all counts except the mountain is Adams. Also,if you can make it out Bonneville Dam is just at tip of the nacelle ( or whatever it's called ) at the time it was built in thirty seven it had the largest single lift locks in the world.

Also some great sturgeon fishing.

Nice work Chile

• Like 1
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looks like its about a 2011-2012, boy, Caucasian. Commonly known as a kid.

Obamacare patients?

I was thinking spaghetti on the way out..... 

Posted Images

Well, that should shame me. I assumed it was somewhere in Oregon, but I guess I am not used to the view from that angle. My old house had a great view of Adams from the other side. 

• Like 1

I guess it's Mt. hood then. Ranier has a notch on it, and Helens is now a Kurz model. 

Sorry if duplicate. I typed this more or less before, but it doesn't look like it saved.

Good enough. You're up.

I thought that would be answered more quickly. The fireplace from the peter iredale is in the upstairs study of the Flavel house in Astoria.  Captain Flavel was freinds with the captain of the Peter Iredale. Obviously the Flavel house was build long before the wreck so it must have been an update.

Fort sumter, I think. Info to follow.

Location Armament Left flank barbette Two 10-inch (250 mm) columbiads Left face barbette Two 10-inch (250 mm) columbiads, two 8-inch (200 mm) columbiads, four 42-pounders Left face, first tier casemates Two 8-inch (200 mm) shell guns Right face barbette Two 10-inch (250 mm) columbiads,

five rifled and banded 42-pounders

Right face, first tier casemates Two 32-pounders Right flank barbette One XI-inch Dahlgren (From USS Keokuk, four 10-inch (250 mm) columbiads, one 8-inch (200 mm) Columbiad, one rifled 42-pounder,

one 8-inch (200 mm) Brooke

Gorge barbette Five rifled and banded 42-pounders,

one 24-pounder

Salient, second tier casemates Three rifled and banded 42-pounders Parade Two 10-inch (250 mm) seacoast mortars

Fort De Soto, located on Mullet Key, at the entrance to Tampa Bay.

twomortars3224.jpg

Fort De Soto has the only four 12-inch seacoast rifled mortars (model 1890 mounted on 1896 carriages) in the continental United States.

Also at the fort are two 6-inch Armstrong rapid-fire rifled guns (model 1898) which were originally mounted at Fort Dade, and are the last two guns of that model year in the United States.

OK... I am not sure how to post it here, because its a VIDEO file from a Facebook video... its Russian I think, and the link is from the one I copied it from... if someone can understand whats being said, That might be interesting too...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152006730448261

its a video of a vehicle of some kind, hovering partly in a cloud, then it rotates around, lights up bright green, turns into smaller alternating blinking things, and drops to the earth...

WTF IS IT?!?!?!?  Thats my question... 032.gif

If not FALLING.... possibly moving AWAY at high speed???  and it LOOKS like its falling as the movement takes it off to the horizon??!?!!? 

I am at a loss here...

It looks likes its going off into the horizon, but its going in front of all the clouds which makes me thinks its going vertical. Maybe a Russian prototype similar to our harriers that's big enough to be used as a troop transport?

OK... I am not sure how to post it here, because its a VIDEO file from a Facebook video... its Russian I think, and the link is from the one I copied it from... if someone can understand whats being said, That might be interesting too...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152006730448261

its a video of a vehicle of some kind, hovering partly in a cloud, then it rotates around, lights up bright green, turns into smaller alternating blinking things, and drops to the earth...

WTF IS IT?!?!?!?  Thats my question... 032.gif

I believe the commonly accepted term for that phenomena is "hoax."

• Like 1

Just like they faked the moon landings???

Or were the moon landings tweaked when they found alien artifacts on the surface???

Or did they just go, and nothing unusual happened?

What I always find interesting with MOST PEOPLE... is that its always EASIER, and certainly more convenient,  to claim things are a hoax... than to admit that it COULD ( however unusual it may be) be GENUINE...

Door number 3.

So let's use guessing game ideas with a clear provable answer from now on. The "speculating game" isn't as fun.

Sorry... I just wanted to share that clip with folks... thought it would make for interesting conversation... :up: