• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looks like its about a 2011-2012, boy, Caucasian. Commonly known as a kid.

Obamacare patients?

I was thinking spaghetti on the way out..... 

Posted Images

Yes, John DeLorean.  Father of the GTO that started the whole muscle car era.  Back when Detroit was great.  My first car was a 65 GTO.  Looked a lot like the pic.

65_zps3d6f332e.jpg

Got it out of a barn at 14.  Took a couple years to get it on the road and another before it was finished.  Worked construction in the summers and warehouse during school time to afford it.  Lucky to be alive.  Sold it to go to college.

Common & Latin name please.

fishyfishy_zps136f57a3.jpg

I started this game on another forum.

This pic is a stumper, wants name & claim to fame.

This one is not part of this game.

someguy3.jpg

Edited by ChileRelleno

Sticking with car theme...who painted this? 

race_zpsbf9ce815.jpg

Had this on my bedroom wall growing up.  The artist also did the record sleeve art (inside part not jacket...was supposed to be cover) for an infamous album released in 1987.

Edited by NM0

Pretty sure it's for measuring pipeline deformation. I'm not going to pretend to know exactly how it does it though.

I'll give it to you.

The inspection of more than 130 kms of pipeline was carried out quickly and efficiently, enabling accurate identification of defects for targeted repair.  To inspect the line, TDW used its Magnetic Flux Leakage (MFL) inspection tool, which uses magnets to saturate the pipeline.  Sensors oriented within this magnetic field facilitate accurate detection and sizing of internal and external metal loss and other ferrous anomalies.

Post the next one!

Tardigrade

Tardigrades are classified as extremophiles, organisms that can thrive in a physically or geochemically extreme condition that would be detrimental to most life on Earth.[4][5]

For example, tardigrades can withstand temperatures from just above absolute zero to well above the boiling point of water, pressures about six times stronger than pressures found in the deepest ocean trenches, ionizing radiation at doses hundreds of times higher than the lethal dose for a person, and the vacuum of outer space.

They can go without food or water for more than 10 years, drying out to the point where they are 3% or less water, only to rehydrate, forage, and reproduce.[6][7][8]

Edited by ChileRelleno