Cash money for the apartment me and the other half are getting next month, a dinnerware set, sandwich grill, crockpot. Lots of under ware, bar mixing recipe book, and all the tools for mixing drinks. Nothing overly exciting but it is all gonna get used.

• Like 2

Cash money for the apartment me and the other half are getting next month, a dinnerware set, sandwich grill, crockpot. Lots of under ware, bar mixing recipe book, and all the tools for mixing drinks. Nothing overly exciting but it is all gonna get used.

Sounds like you just got married.

• Like 1

UTG 4.0 red/green dot and an inexpensive AK side mount.

Baofeng UV5R Radio (thanks to you guys). A Roku for our bedroom and a Bear Grills Firestarter from my daughter (bless her heart).

And a future daughter-in-law. My son proposed to his girlfriend.

They have been dating for two years but, she still has many years of college left. She wants to be a Pediatrician (sp?).

Lots of underwear and thermals too. :)

Edited by Sim_Player
  • Like 1

Sounds like you just got married.
Nope. That's two years away I popped the question to her in September. Her family is just very generous. Her Nona did give her a string of pearls to wear o. the big day too. My fiancee will be the first in her generation of that family to get hitched so they are just slightly excited.

Haha can't wait to see what the wedding presents are gonna be. Her little sisters both made about 2gs this summer at their highschool graduation party.

• Like 1

Bought myself a 30" flat screen tv. Some ammo from a client. Cologne from the woman. Cat food from her parents. And eyeing a Mosin since the tv wasn't as much as I thought it would be.

Her parents gave you cat food???

NMO; Those pistols are killing me.  I have a couple of unfired weapons that I recently acquired so the wifee just might use one of them on me if I order another.  

• Like 1

Volquartsen Accurizing kit for the Ruger Mark III, Williams Fire sights for the same

Two Primary Arms micro dots with Seekins mounts

CSS rear sight rail replacement for the S12. It is shedding weight faster than I will after New Years.

...and a set of Captain America Pajamas. Told the wife wearing those to bed will not transform me into the actor that plays him. :)

• Like 3

Really good tickets to the thunder/rockets game this Sunday. Backpacking hammock, and a stihl chainsaw for clearing away some of the oaks on the land that the woman and I just bought. Really good Christmas, lucky enough to have a big loving family in our life. Got my son his first shotgun.

• Like 3

Well, its more or less what I got her for Christmas. I spoiled my lady this year. I got her a Gock 19 w/ Trijicon HD sights and a set of 1 ct. diamond earrings among other things. Needless to say the little lady was VERY happy. Although it broke me, its more important to me to give this time of year than to receive.

• Like 4

I had a very enjoyable holiday. I didn't get a lot and I'm ok with that. Some socks that don't fit, a sweater I will never wear, the usual stocking stuffers (deodorant, toothbrush, shampoo...), a box of clay pigeons, an AR15 bolt scraper that I forgot asked the wife for, and a custom Dan Denn handmade knife and sheath from one of my sons. The scales were made from a piece of the same blank that my AR15 stock was made from. :)

post-23857-0-07645800-1388158378_thumb.jpg

post-23857-0-57825100-1388158468_thumb.jpg

post-23857-0-83660300-1388158502_thumb.jpg

• Like 1