7mm Rem Mag Seating Issues

Hello all,

I'm reloading a 7mm rem mag cartridge using the Lee single stage press given to me by my step-dad last year.  It works pretty well with my 9mm dies but for some reason I can't figure out how to use the 7mm seating die properly.  

I can seat a 139 gr bullet with the OAL spot on, but the problem is that I can "wiggle" the bullet just a hair. 

I can't remove the bullet (it's seated and the length is correct) but I can wiggle it and even twist it around.  I found another guy (on another forum http://thefiringline.com/forums/archive/index.php?t-397171.html ) who was having the same problem and someone recommended that he "polish down the mandrel on the collet die" to properly resize the case neck.  I suppose he was suggesting that the case neck was too wide a diameter?

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?  I appreciate the help in advance and MERRY CHRISTMAS!

3.29 sounds about right.  I'm full length resizing.  The seating die was already set when I started using it, so I should probably remeasure everything.  The brass is fire formed and have been reloaded maybe 5 - 10 times already.  I should point out that this problem is a hit or miss.  Sometimes they seat no problem but today I did four and all four had the "wiggle."

Try this, just out of curiosity.  With fire formed brass, take the expander ball out/off of the decapping pin, so it will only punch out the primer and there won't be an expander ball to size the opening/inside of the neck.  You don't need the expander ball with fire formed brass out of the gun/chamber you are loading for.

It will only size the neck tension.

See how the bullet loads.  If it still doesn't work, try a different brand of bullet like a Berger.

Jack