Removing Lead

I'm having a heck of a time removing lead from my Saiga 12. Even bought a Lewis Lead removing kit. http://www.brownells.com/gun-cleaning-chemicals/patches-mops/lead-remover/lewis-lead-remover-for-rifles-shotguns-12-gauge-shotgun-kit-sku516-102-001-20823-46166.aspx

Any tricks to this? 50/50 white vinegar and hydrogen peroxide is supposed to be good but I've never tried.

With mine, I get a lot of melted lead shavings from slugs in the gas block.   Tornado brush and #9 in the bore takes the lead out in about 10 passes, but I generally have to resort to a stainless brush in the gas block to get it out.  I'd hate to see what it's like with drilled ports!

50/50 will eat finish... mainly bluin i think... and be real carefu with the run off from said concoction, as i assume you have alread y read. i use it to eat lead outta my silencer. (stainless steel)

where is the lead? barrel? from slugs?

Thanks! Lead is in barrel closest to the breach side. From Winchester Mil. Buckshot.