I am by no means a sheep and could give a rats ass about most peoples opinions, but:

• I Love me a Chic-Fil-A sandwich
  • Believe in Supporting Freedom of Speech
  • Believe in some of the "old fashion" Christian ideals of Chic-Fil-A (even though it would be nice to eat one on a Sunday)

Two days before Christmas, an unnamed group launched a social media campaign urging fans to participate in National Chick-Phil-A Day on Jan. 21, 2014, by throwing on their best "Duck Commander" or camo gear and eating at the fast-food chain which was in hot water in 2012 after its COO spoke out against same-sex marriage.

While not big on religion in general, i do think the media blew the whole thing outta proportion. Now, the real task at hand is to get chik-fil-a to buy out every third mcdonalds in the nation. Mcdonalds are everywhere (yuck) and chik-fil-a friggin rocks!

I am by no means a sheep and could give a rats ass about most peoples opinions, but:

• Believe in some of the "old fashion" Christian ideals of Chic-Fil-A (even though it would be nice to eat one on a Sunday)

haha.gif man, if i had i dime for every time i said to wife on sunday after church- hey how about chick-fil-a for breakfast? (pulls up to drive through) oh yeah... damn