Left side charging handle & bolt hold open yet?

there isn't much to making a left hand charging handle. fact is it's really simple, slot the action cover on the left  like it is on the right, cut off the existing handle, and if you are careful and cut it close to the carrier, that can be used on the other side. even if you don't know how to weld (like me), there are  a lot of small "mom-and-pop" welding shops that can do the welding for  not too much. 

that's who I go to, to have a PPS43 mag welded on a PPSH41 drum for a feed tower. and it'll be more cheaper doing it for yourself, then having it done by a  vendor, sponsor etc...

if you wait for someone else to come up with that, then you're going to have to go without, until someone decides to do that. so either DIY or just sit back and wait for someone else, it's that simple

personally, I don't wait for anybody to make the things I want. if I waited around for someone to come up with a MP5 stripper loader tool, I would be dead and buried and it still wouldn't be on the market.

post-22408-0-40042300-1388534290_thumb.jpg

Edited by Matthew Hopkins
  • Like 1

Hmm not much of a DIYer so doesn't look like I'll be getting this done lol

I found that a lot, lot of people are not mechanically inclined, even for the most simplest of things. no  joke, I know a guy who is book smart, has a masters degree in a high tech field, but if his life hung on him changing a tire, he would be dead.