I recently posted a thread about why anyone would buy empty boxes after I sold 15 of them on ebay for $45, I guess this would be one reason.

Anyway, you could do what I did. I found that you can get up to 325 loose rounds into the smaller 45ACP boxes, Normally I can get 20 of these boxes into a 50cal can but they seem to bulge in the center so you can only get 16 boxes in there stacked in 4 layers 4 boxes.

It works out to 5200 rounds per box and gives you a manageable way to store and move them.

I bought 20 new empty boxes from Underwood ammo for 50 cents each when I ordered some other ammo for my 10mm.

You could buy some new boxes from him or go dumpster diving at all of your local ranges.

I appreciate  the input from all. At the moment I have the loose ammo in two .50 cal cans. One can holds 6,000 rds comfortably. I'd just like a dozen or so 50 or 100rd boxes for the convieniance of not having to lug around the the entire lot. It's a senior citizen thing, I've a lot of free time nowadays.

001_zps0580adb4.jpg

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.