Made it to the local gun show today.Getting harder to make it through without my hips griping at me. ;)

ARs abound, not many AKs. Saw a WASR priced at $1,000.!!!! They probably took it back home with them.

Saw a Saiga 12 in a Kushnapup stock with a$1495 tag on it. Stock S12s going for $700. Saw one 20 gauge.

Did get to meet Skinnymedic and his family, great folks! If you are not familiar, he has a YouTube channel..check it out.

Tired and sipping on some 12 year old single malt after a good mess of BBQ for supper. Didn't spend any bucks other than entry fee, not really needing anything bad enough to part with the funds.

Oh, did see a number of Zastava 7.62x39 pistols going for $699...prices up there.

• Like 2

I haven't seen any "good" deals at shows for more than 10 years, 25 years ago when they could still import practically anything there were a lot of good deals! I like to look but I only buy hard to find trinkets that I just dont see anywhere else. Things like old military slings, stripper clips, and cleaning kits etc. How about some outdated MREs!

I haven't seen any "good" deals at shows for more than 10 years, 25 years ago when they could still import practically anything there were a lot of good deals! I like to look but I only buy hard to find trinkets that I just dont see anywhere else. Things like old military slings, stripper clips, and cleaning kits etc. How about some outdated MREs!

Still run across a very rare deal, but havent since finding my wife's LCP a while back. Parts and gear is all that seems to be even close to reasonable.