• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lolol::lolol:

:lolol:

You are fast nedpepper , i only just finnished putting them up lol

i saw you online at the same time as me but didnt expect any replies on this post for a while lol

yes like i said our laws are real funny over here.

all the best

assassin

Man... that Saiga 12 C looks great... I really want one! Even with the long barrel!!! Put a bi-pod on it and you have a sniper 12 gauge!! ;)

To post all of my guns would take to long, so I will just post a picture of my Saiga compared with my Arsenal SA M-7...

I have the BSA Red Dot on my Saiga... but wondered how long it would last being banged around on a 12 gauge... any problems?

28826Saiga_AK_Comparison.jpg

Hi kysoldier

my ak is a manually operated bolt , it has to be pulled and allowed to slam back into battery for every shot. i will strip the bolt out tomorrow (too late this evening) and post a pik of it , it has the gas piston removed and the gas take off port in the barrel is not drilled.

all the best

assassin

Edited by ASSASSIN

Hi wicked96ss

i have had my red dot on my gun for about 2 months now and have fired it loads including rapid fire 50g 3"magnums and it has never faltered , i imported my red dot direct from a contact i have in Russia and it is great for the saiga 12.

your guns look great

all the best

assassin

ASSASSIN: Are you allowed to be in possession at HOME of the gas piston and proper components without the gun being drilled for a gas port? Like when europe goes to shit again....can you own the parts to "fix" your gun when war returns to europe? (whenever that is, who knows, but you know its gonna happen some day)

Hi bvamp

In England there are some gun parts that are classed as section 5 parts , these are any parts that will alow a semi auto rifle of greater than .22wmrf to fire semi or full auto so possession of the drilled gas take off block , gas piston would be illegal. in fact when i first bought this gun i got it from my gun clubs shop in a neighboring county and when i applied for permission from my county police force it caused a lot of trouble as the police told me i could not have that calliber on my liscence as there were no guns in England that could fire 7.62x39mm so when i replied "thats funny , i just bought one" the police officer went mad and started trying to question me as to where i bought it (put a deposit on it and stored it at the shop until my liscense was changed to allow that calliber) and to cut a long story short it ended up with 6 police officers (3 from my county and 3 from the county where the gun shop is located) turning up at the shop and demanding to inspect the rifle in question and apparently one of them was a police armourer who stripped the rifle trying to find any section 5 parts but he couldnt find any and so my police force reluctantly granted me the calliber on my liscence lol , its all fun n games with the police

lol

assassin

Hi verson

The lee enfield is a grat rifle , it is in excellent condition . when i first inspected it at a shop the barrel was very dirty and on pushing a brush down the barrel the red mist of rust was evident but the rifling looked in good shape so i took the chance and bought it , after about 30 mins of cleaning the barrel it came up nice and bright and is in very good condition. It shoots well too , i only put non corosive millitary surplus ammo through it but i can hit broken pieces of clay pidgeon about 5cm square at 50m with the issue iorn sights (once i did this standing) so i am very happy with this old war horse.

all the best

assassin

ASSASSIN: wait a sec...NOW you have me confused. So you can buy an AK-47 without the "section 5 parts" as well as a drum mag. Manually operate and fire it per round....just not semi-auto. BUT you can buy a saiga-12....in semi-auto, (can you modify magazines there to accept 8,000,000 rounds?), stick a hi cap in it, and load it up with 12 gauge sabots. And that is LEGAL? saiga has the gas piston, bolt carrier, etc, etc, im confused. No, I read you right..... LOL

THAT IS THE STUPIDEST GODDAMN THING IVE EVER FRIGGIN HEARD ! AND I THOUGHT THE ATF'S LAWS WERE WHACKED !

Sorry ASSASSIN, but it really is quite stupid...

Also, I see that you arent used to semi-automatic weapons fire from your video, by the way ;) ...try picking up your front foot after the first round when you rapid fire a 12 like that. Me personally, I use my body weight to hold the muzzle on target when I empty the gun like that. You want to walk your shots up into your target until you get used to doing that. Your vid shows you going a good 10 degrees high with each of your follow up shots, is why I even comment on it. Just thought I'd point that out before I forgot to again.

BVAMP

yes you read that right , we can have a shotgun version of an ak with an unlimited amount of rounds in a mag or drum and fire solid slug through it. but when you have a rifled barrel it has to be manually operated for every shot (unless its .22 rimfire), i know what you are thinking...........12g slug makes a damn bigger hole that 7.62mm , and thats what i think too but our law makers are real dumb.

all the best

assassin

Some nice play pretties! Can we draft the politicians who write these incredibly STUPID gun laws and send them to iraq???? :eek: Maybe if they are on the recieving end of :killer::killer::killer::killer: It will help to clear their thinking,or if not then maybe they can recieve some well deserved darwin awards!!! I think the only difference in US/UK pols is the brits have better accents and parlament is less boring to watch. :blink::wacko::cryss::evil:

G O B

Edited by G O B

We get BBC news. Our congress could bore speed freaks into a coma! In the 19th century they had shootings ,fist fights ect. 'Civilization' is highly overrated.Maybe we can pass a law that anyone without a pulse will be removed from office.(Or was that a brain?) :lol::lol::lol:

G O B

Hi

I think that all polliticians have their heads stuffed so far up their own arses that they cant hear what the voting public want. In England they are only concerned with pleasing the anti-gun people and the police chiefs (also anti gun mostly) so i have no respect for politicians (or should that be assholes) like tony blair.

lol

assassin