• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Here's my AR, not a very good photo, sorry...

Armalite AR-15

16 in barrel

Flat top weaver rail

Red dot sight

TACM III Flashlight

Laserlyte Laser sight

Vertical front grip

Pinned collapsible stock

MGW 90rd drum

post-21-1083636259.jpg

Edited by KySoldier

:wub::wub::wub::wub: Hi all

Seeing the toys you guys have makes me jealous , i want mine to be semi auto also.

Its about time the english government woke up and smelt the s**t they have been spreading .

long live the semi auto

assassin

i want to take that romanian dragunov off my dealer's hands for 799 with the original scope....im goin another saiga this week and a 9mm cheap carbine tho instead....love cheap guns guys...cant help it

Edited by Bvamp

Ky: I am loyal to my local dealer. Id rather give him the extra 50 and not have to worry about anything but when i can take it home. I have to wait on the drag tho for a few weeks. did i ever say that i LOVE cheap guns?

Edited by Bvamp

Was out shooting the other day, and I took a snap of my saiga12. It actually looks like a real freakin picture too LOL had to post it.

post-21-1084122814.jpg

Edited by Bvamp
  • 1 month later...

nice stuff guys. heres some of mine.

L/R: berettta 1201 FP, saiga .223 converted to ak-102, arsenal ssr-56, romanian CUR 2 5.45, bushmaster M4a4, on 17" imbel FAL on bottom.

171858.JPG

DSA lower/Imbel upper on top, DSA tactical with para lower on bottom

180113.JPG

USP .45 fullsize, USP 9mm compact, SIGpro 2009 9mm

184944.JPG

Guest Guest
Hi all

As many of you may already know i live in England and although we have strict(stupid) gun laws we can still own some fun toys , here are mine that i have aquired so far.

I live in Sweden and our gun laws are very strict too.

It´s the police department that give us permits on the guns we want to buy.

I have a hunting examen (spelling?) and to get that is almost like taking a driver license.

I can buy rifles (Not handguns) that do not look like military rifles, if it is a military construction then it must be manufactured before 1942 to be allowed the Mauser look is the only one permitted, A semiauto rifle must have the look like a cylinder repeter rifle to be approved, the Browning Bar is approved within this regulation.

The minimum bore lenght on rifles is 18".

A guy tried to get a license on a Winchester Marine with the correct barrel lenght but they denied him that because the police claimed that to be a combat weapon.

The police keep records of all legal weapons in the country and could possibly collect them all in within a week.

IPSC shooting with rifles is totally banned and IPSC shooting with handguns was banned for a while i think now they have some agreement with the police so they can continue, but it´s under very limited conditions, i dont think that they are allowed to move during the shooting and camoflage pants are banned :rolleyes:

The IPSC shooting association have some rule that if a shooter is trying IPSC shooting on a range with a rifle they are kicked out immediately.

To get a license on a gun you must be a competitor with that kind of rifle and the only competitions i know so far in this country is either Benchrest or with mauserrifles, its not possible to start a own section with semiauto military rifles.

Targetshooting with handguns is allowed and there are no regulations due to magazine capacity.

An AK, AR15 or a Fal is only a dream here.

Im very interested in this kind of rifles so the only contact i can have with them are on forums like this.

/Magnus

Hi Magnus

I am sorry to hear that your gun laws are more strict than ours. it seems England and Sweden and a few others have the strictest (stupidest) gun laws. I never knew that Sweden was so strict , i know that Switzerland is very lenient. I have just converted my ak103 by adding a polish laminate front handguard set and a krinkov folding skeleton stock.

post-21-1088633992.jpg

hey kysolider,

where did you get that stock and do you think it will go on the saiga .308

I'm assuming you're talking about my Saiga-12 stock...well, I made it. Another member here did the basic construction and sent it to me so I could sand it and paint it, etc. Wait untill you see the grip I just finished last night, I'll take pics and post in the "member collections" topic.

Hi Bvamp

My friends like my guns , one of my friends is applying for his gun liscence right now and he allways says that he wants a saiga12 and an ak like mine , i import the parts i want from around the world so that i can make my guns a little different from others.

all the best

assassin

Guest Guest_Magnus308

Here are a couple of movies from the Swedish IPSC championship

Its a little different style of this Shooting compared to the international style (See my posts above).

Found the movie links on another forum.