ATF\NFA changes coming June 2014 - is it time to try class 3?

Hello and thanks for reading.  I haven't done any class III related transactions but have always wanted to (I have made previous posts asking about such but was always scared off for one reason or another).  With changes that I am hearing about come this June\July, I am trying to decide if it is time to finally commit to taking some action by setting up a trust or whatever is best to obtain related items (suppressors, SBR\SBS, full auto sears, etc.) and to protect myself and my family legally and financially.  Can anyone help me understand or point me to easy to understand resources that can help me understand how these changes will impact class III ownership and transfers of such items?  Are the June\July 2014 NFA changes even final yet?  Are these changes reason enough to get aboard the class III train before June 2014?  Is any of this state specific or is it all at the federal level?  Finally, how do you explain to your wife why you spent the tax return on something you won't be able to own for another 8+ months? 

Thanks again for your time and insight on this. 

(Please forgive me if my ignorance of these issues causes me to mistate something.) 

I also was scared for years about owning a NFA weapon or gadget.  This seems strange, but one of the reasons we moved from Kommiefornika to SW Oregon way back in 1986 was that "The Powers That Be" did not want me building and selling black rifles out of my own condo.  I mean I owned the dump.

Only after being here in Oregon for several YEARS, did I take that first NFA leap.  Now I wonder what was taking me so long.  The way the present NFA system is rigged, most legal, transferable machineguns are $appreciating$ much more than most conservative portfollios or bank accounts.

Plus they are fun to shoot...if you can afford all the ammo.  I actually have good friends who own and shoot a very nice Browning 1919A4 belt fed 30.06 medium machinegun.  Their teenaged daughter freeks out prospective boy friends by inviting them over to help load and link up 1000 rounds of reloads.

Sound suppressors are just mufflers for firearms.  If you ever shoot a loud SB rifle or pistol with a very good suppressor, you will become instantly spoiled and will never want to shoot that loud and noisy gun again.  Cans save your hearing; just like good glasses save your eyesight.  I say go for it.  HB of CJ (old coot) All US Code Laws and NFA Rules Apply

Me for one it might be time to research and find and talk to a very good NFA trust attorney.  Times like today you tend to get what you pay for.  I also am considering a family NFA trust.  But getting my family on board for this and other reason remains the on going problem.  Good luck.