This broad seems to be in that crowd who would like to pussy-fy the male half of the human population.

They even seem to think we should all feel guilty for our normal natural strong sex drives. Like we should

all just stop thinking about sex and take up scrap booking.

Sorry, but I have no intention to chop off my junk and prance around in spandex leotards.

cough... fuckin' progessives..... cough

• Like 1

This broad seems to be in that crowd who would like to pussy-fy the male half of the human population.

They even seem to think we should all feel guilty for our normal natural strong sex drives. Like we should

Sorry, but I have no intention to chop off my junk and prance around in spandex leotards.

no, you don't even take it far enough.

I've read feminist literature that proposes we just do away with men entirely, since the technology now exists to manually impregnate women with embryo and female DNA strands. They say that men are "no longer necessary."

better hope they never have to open a pickle jar. it will be a global crisis. they probably wouldn't want to eat pickles any way - too phallic.

Edited by mancat
  • Like 2

I had this conversation with a friend of mine the other day. Every single one of the "GAY" people I have ever met have some sort of negative emotional bullshit going on,.........every one of them.

It has to do with being looked down upon by a huge majority of society, and knowing it.  I work with a flamboyantly flaming gay guy who told me he had the same negative thing going on in his teens and twenties.  He is perfectly well adjusted now, as he is loved and appreciated by the people he is surrounded with.  It wasnt always so easy for him, but he got over it.

When people are treated like shit for being themselves (the only way they know how to be), its not a surprise they would be bitter about it, maybe for many years.  And some, like this stupid bulldyke, will conjure up elaborate explanations based upon nothing but skewed personal experiences and incorrect notions, to proclaim to the world that something as natural sex, is always forceful and degrading.  When someone is not only different, but intellectually subverted, quite possibly unattractive, and most likely sexually abused, a whole host of awful issues are an inevitability.  

• Like 3

the author has some... interesting drawings on her site. I've given up trying to figure out what they mean, and cannot even imagine a literary context with which they could be placed in.

mental illness on display, folks

pOfCuJx.jpg

B1oT6fm.jpg

B11OGgC.jpg

>>mental illness on display, folks

Yep, I picture her scribbling this stuff in her little notebook at the table in the day room while others are doing puzzles and drooling.

Hey, here comes the med cart!

Made me think of this.... gonna have to watch it again.

Edited by Spartacus

'Progressive'  or extreme ideals like this that are being pushed on the population are dangerous to the survival of our species.  Humans are supposed to procreate...it's kind of how we are still around.  'Real' feminism should entail empowerment of women for exactly what we are, not an attack on masculinity or an attempt to make women a bunch of condescending power-hungry bitches.   

• Like 2

notice that the "woman" in the drawings has absolutely no discernable female features, though the man is quite clearly a man - he even has a nice little man-hat. says a whole lot about how she views women as well as men.

It's being conveyed in many different ways lately...tv shows are portraying men as weak, fumbling idiots with no sense of responsibility.  The new 'appeal' is supposed to be scrawny, sensitive males who can't fight.  These supposedly ideal men are more concerned about their looks than any kind of REAL issue, have no protective or survival instinct and are no longer self-sufficient with tools. 

As a female, it really pisses me off. 

• Like 1

It's being conveyed in many different ways lately...tv shows are portraying men as weak, fumbling idiots with no sense of responsibility.  The new 'appeal' is supposed to be scrawny, sensitive males who can't fight.  These supposedly ideal men are more concerned about their looks than any kind of REAL issue, have no protective or survival instinct and are no longer self-sufficient with tools. 

As a female, it really pisses me off. 

Agreed.

There has been a shift in gender roles that is very unhealthy in my opinion. And it seems to be damaging our (both genders) quality of life.

I remember reading a magazine article in a dentists office one time that young (20's) women were concerned that young men their age did not seem interested in dating and normal courtship activities. They were much more interested in their XBOX games. I guess that's what happens when progressive school systems teach little boys and girls it's bad to like each other and get suspended for kisses on the cheek.

It's the TV/media like you said, and also our horrible lib public school systems who are twisting around our traditional values.

Edited by Spartacus

This whole thing would be comical if it wasn't so damn sad. I actually find myself feeling pity for people that get so ef'ed up they think this way. This creature takes the term man hater to a whole different level than I've ever seen before.

I'm gonna have to agree with an earlier post and put this in my ( What the fuck is wrong with these people? ) category.

I stopped reading that after the fifth paragraph, and I'm not sure why I took that long.

All this talk about how men use intercourse to "suppress" women had me curious on her thoughts of strap-on lesbian intercourse. Who is suppressing who in that paradoxical scenario?

Friggin' Looney Toon.

Edited by Photoguy
 Intercourse is the very means through which men oppress us, from which we are not allowed to escape, yet some instances of or PIV and intercourse may be chosen and free? That makes no sense at all.

haha.gif haha.gif haha.gif haha.gif 

Yes, I have been trying to oppress the vagina since day 1.  haha.gif haha.gif haha.gif haha.gif haha.gif 

Trust me, you can escape it.  keep 'em closed!

Edited by Remek