Bolt and FCG work shipping this week...

Wanted to post a quick pic here to let people know the status of their parts in for service. Some of these sets were sent the latter part of last year and are getting left hand charging handles, the rest are from our Christmas special and very recent all the way up to 1/9/13.  Regardless of the wait time we always appreciate your patience while we get things done.The guys waiting a little longer on the custom charging handles have been notified of progress and are being very cool and patient, thank you. Anyone left waiting on the regular Lightning Bolt full service will be seeing their parts very soon as we aim to be shipping all of them out this week starting tomorrow. We apologize for any delays caused by the holidays and by both of us being very sick with the flu since New Years. Man that was a nasty one! Check our section later tonight for more pics of these bolts & FCGs finished, polished, and buffed, along with a complete list of serial #'s and shipping order, then be on the lookout for tracking numbers very soon. We appreciate your business and look forward to hearing from you once you get them back in your guns. We will be striving this year more than ever to keep all customers updated on progress and give them the fastest possible turn around times. Shop will be clear again after these ship out.

Thank you,

Shannon

post-1293-0-59799100-1389640906_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

what the ......?    Christmas special ??    I missed that one !  I did get that neat tool set though ........

and your pix above , see that bolt that is the 3rd one from the bottom left side ?   Looks like it got mixed up with the second one from the top in the back !!!!

How do you keep them all from getting all mixed up ?  

LOL trust me they are never all out like this at the same time unless I'm moving through them quickly on the final few stages of buffing and polishing. Even then each set is separated from the rest with their matched FCGs. You just can't see it from that angle but each serial # is written in each row so there are no mixups. Usually each person's complete set of parts is sealed in their own plastic tubs on the shelf, with labels on the front and all correspondence with the customer tucked inside. Never lost or mixed up a set yet for 8 years or so...lol.

The Christmas sale was actually a Black Friday deal we ran for one day to try and bring in some more work because things were slow.

lol, I see my recoil spring!  I stuck dowel rod through the spring when I packed it to keep from bending haha.gif

Here ya go brotha! A few extra highlights as requested. Sneak peak for ya, it'll be heading your way tomorrow so keep a lookout for a tracking number.

Enjoy! 

wink.png

post-1293-0-83161600-1389847515_thumb.jpg

post-1293-0-12505900-1389847538_thumb.jpg

• Like 1