you can't make this up

"Smith was prohibited from possessing firearms when the show was filmed. Sheriff’s deputies saw Smith loading and firing two rifles on an episode of “Doomsday Preppers” and investigated."

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/buckley-man-doomsday-preppers-arrested-illegal-fir/ncpws/

• Like 1
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"We ARE your worst nightmare!"         We ARE a doughnut's worst nightmare!       "There's nothing you can do to stop us." I'm thinking a flight of stairs.

This is why I rarely watch Reality tv. It's not. Stupid shits don't need air time. It only encourages others.

And he was so proud of his plan to be a marauding robber in a time of crisis. His sex crime was against a minor so he would probably be raping the children, too. I hope they throw away the key.

Posted Images

While I enjoy the show, it has always baffled me how those who claim to be serious about their prepping mentality could justify showing their method, supplies and firearms on a tv show (especially if you're a felon...whiskey tango foxtrot?!).  Isn't that kind of asking for trouble?  Isn't that a bit contrary to the kind of mindset that compels you to take survival into your own hands?  Hmm. 

• Like 3

While I enjoy the show, it has always baffled me how those who claim to be serious about their prepping mentality could justify showing their method, supplies and firearms on a tv show (especially if you're a felon...whiskey tango foxtrot?!).  Isn't that kind of asking for trouble?  Isn't that a bit contrary to the kind of mindset that compels you to take survival into your own hands?  Hmm.

Exactly! If your worried about doomsday and the fact that people could try to take your supplies, why on earth would you show everyone what you have?! Makes no sense.

• Like 1

The call of fame...still, I'm skeptical.  I know some of them try to justify it by saying 'oh, you haven't seen all of my supplies' or 'I have multiple BOL...'  Meh...still adds up the same, you're broadcasting to the world that you have shit they're gonna need.  

• Like 2

While I enjoy the show, it has always baffled me how those who claim to be serious about their prepping mentality could justify showing their method, supplies and firearms on a tv show (especially if you're a felon...whiskey tango foxtrot?!). Isn't that kind of asking for trouble? Isn't that a bit contrary to the kind of mindset that compels you to take survival into your own hands? Hmm.

Exactly! If your worried about doomsday and the fact that people could try to take your supplies, why on earth would you show everyone what you have?! Makes no sense.
If I remember the episode correctly, this guy and his group weren't preppers actually. I believe that this guy was preparing, not to bug in and survive or bug out, they were actually preparing weapons and armor to attack actual preppers. If I remember correctly, he was looking in the camera threatening and laughing about they were going to take the viewers supplies. I remember not liking this guy. Now that I see that his crime had to do with a minor I really don't like him.

--edit to add--

Edited by K.o.t.H.
  • Like 2

Have to understand that these shows have an agenda and are very good at it.

Present prepers in the worst possible light, even the serious ones like Patriot Nurse etc, and the subject of ridicule. 

Someone that can be laughed at would be the idea. Just ask Phil at DD.

Once word got around only the clowns would go on the shows. 

Serious prepping is about as entertaining to the masses as watching paint dry.

And omg the evaluations by survival "experts" is the funniest thing yet, I want that job.

"Our experts have determined you are bat shit crazy for showing people what you are doing"

Easy money 

• Like 1

Kind of hard to "prep" when you are locked in a cage. Idiot should have kept himself away from the cameras.

I think that guy was marked as soon as it was filmed. 

Ive a feeling some of the unknown experts on the show are in the community and decided this guy has got to have a history...

Anonymous phone calls would be justified in this case. 

Edit:

Just to point out here I am in no way in support of anyone being denied the means to self defense. Either a man has paid his debt for his crimes and is square with the state or he is in prison. This lifelong loss of inalienable rights is as foul as this dumbass.

Edited by Rhodes1968
  • Like 2

"We ARE your worst nightmare!"  super_man.gif  haha.gif

post-4831-0-94203400-1389888482_thumb.png

We ARE a doughnut's worst nightmare!  amazing.gif

post-4831-0-86407900-1389889407_thumb.png

"There's nothing you can do to stop us."

I'm thinking a flight of stairs.

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 8

Not all felonies are equal. Some of these nonviolent crimes should not warrant the taking of your rights simply because it has been classified as a felony. Violent crime, or crimes against children, are different. I'm just saying that is a pretty strong step we have empowered our government to take against a citizen, it should be used more prudently I think.

Edited by K.o.t.H.
  • Like 1

"There's nothing you can do to stop us."

I'm thinking a flight of stairs.

If I needed to stop him, I'm sure I could. Doesn't matter how tough you are (or think you are), a bullet or two in the right spot will work every time.

• Like 1

screw that guy, he needs to be locked under the jail. I hope they molest  him in prison every night.

Not only does he state he plans to rob other people. Hes a sex offender who failed to register. And his offense was to a minor.

Fuck that guy! scum

• Like 2

I wanted to shoot Fatard and the rest of his stupid fucks too!  Even more so now that he's a pedo!

Any real prepper wouldn't be raiding people, as it's counter productive.  You seriously going to raid a farmer and kill him for food and gas and shit?  You going to plant and harvest that field?  And yet you go crying that you are hungry!  You just killed the people that are going to feed your fat ass!

Although, now Fatard is fully prepped!  3 hots and a cot for life, and sucks $30-50K of our tax money!

We should save money by giving him a $0.30 9mm round to the head, and then run him through a wood chipper and spread him on a farm field!

• Like 2

Wow, I read the topic of this thread and immediately thought how much I wished it was this particular moron.  He was such an a-hole in the program that I was actually hoping someone would track him down and shoot him in each kidney and leave him to bleed out in the middle of a field somewhere.  The dude was bragging, actually bragging about how he was going to steal from other preppers (presumably killing them in the process).  I remember wishing TEOTWAWKI would actually happen just so he'd get shot the first time he tried this.  The dude is scum and I was actually happy to see it really was him that this thread was about. 

• Like 1