I'm gonna guess you need a tax stamp and $200 for an SBS tag for it?  sad.png

Besides that... Shut Up And Take My Money!!  032.gif

If it had an 18" barrel, I'm pretty sure you would still need a tax stamp as a "AOW" or "Destructive Device". I'm not an expert so maybe some NFA guys will chime in.

I can never remember the name of it, but the straight pull bolt action one that initially used izzy five rounders before they made slightly different looking clone mags seemed like the best I've seen yet for those who kick in doors with sintered lead and jackboots.

• Like 1

I can never remember the name of it, but the straight pull bolt action one that initially used izzy five rounders before they made slightly different looking clone mags seemed like the best I've seen yet for those who kick in doors with sintered lead and jackboots.

you mean the m26?

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/M26_Modular_Accessory_Shotgun_System

• 1 year later...

Found this gun while browsing the 'net, then found this thread. So who needs a six-shot revolver bullpup short-barreled integrally suppressed shotgun that can also go on an AR? (Boy that's a mouthful.)

Nice company slogan though. Kudos for that.

Nice company slogan though. Kudos for that.

Very Agree. 

This was discussed a while ago, but I don't remember the thread names. It looks like a reasonably good concept for the breacher purpose. Clunky for everything else. 

I couldn't see keeping it on the gun unless you expect to do a breach entry. Just too much weight and bulk.Like other underbarrel things, it keeps the right hand on the AR's firing handle, which is good. I like that it gives an instant followup shot, , which is good if that first shell doesn't open the door. i.e. it partly misses the bolt, or there are multiple bolts... This way you could do 2 bolts without missing a beat, or giving people inside time to react. Not so for the straight pull one that uses saiga mags, or any of the others. Even 2 bolts and 3 hinges in about 3 seconds seems plausible.

I suspect there is a lot of potential for that huge cylinder to not want to rotate with any grit or ammo weirdness. That is a lot of work for the finger to do. It also gives the slight advantage that the rifle is not completely out of action during a malfunction or reload. Breacher rounds are more or less like slugs.