New Vepr 25 round Shotgun Drum

As most of you know we are working on a Vepr 25 round shotgun drum. I have posted a little video on our Facebook page which you can view with out having an account. It is a top loading single round at a time drum that has a single inner spindle which will move faster than the multiple piece wheels/spindles. It will not activate a last round bolt hold open because it uses a couple of dummy rounds as the follower. The only metal pieces will be the spring and screw/bolt holding it together we have no plans of using metal for lugs. Is it large yes, however it is lighter than any 20 round drum on the market when it is empty. We expect the drum to feed smoother and faster than what is available currently on the market. As for the clear cover it is not the same material required for the stick mats the stick mats used a polycarbonate which is very expensive to produce ( it's the same as eye glass lenses).

Having said all of that we are still 6-8 weeks out to have them finished and ready. MSRP will be $99.95

• Like 3

we will have a saiga version but right now we are concentrating on the vepr because it seems the saiga shotguns are trickling in the country.

It is for the 2 3/4" shells. To many issues with the different lengths and manufactures of 3", you can get 3 boxes of the same ammo and very few will be the same length out of those boxes unfired. if we solve the issue I will let everyone know.

• Like 2
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

we will have a saiga version but right now we are concentrating on the vepr because it seems the saiga shotguns are trickling in the country.

It is for the 2 3/4" shells. To many issues with the different lengths and manufactures of 3", you can get 3 boxes of the same ammo and very few will be the same length out of those boxes unfired. if we solve the issue I will let everyone know.

Is the ETA still late September/early October? I feel like a little kid during Christmas...

Edited by DresNightfire