BR99 aftermarket parts

Any Pre-XN parts should work. Pretty much everything except the stock and grip adapters.

The stock and grip are a different story,

The stock is too thin and hollow at the point an adapter would interface. The MKA is solid there, I don't think we will be making an adapter for the BR99

And the lower is filled in solid where the grip adapter would fit. It could be machined out and made to work.

I guess if somebody wants to send theirs in for us to study a while . . 

The one we got to look at a while ago. We promptly sent back after looking it over, we decided we were not going to sell them.

• 1 month later...

I read this on the mgocart.com website.  March 1, 2014 Firebird Precision does not have the parts for the BR-99.  They have prototypes in the field now being tested.  We expect to have parts (handguards, Lower Receivers, Gas Systems, Butt stocks etc) for sale by mid-summer.

https://support.mgocart.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/3/2/br-99-lower-receivers-handguards-and-gas-systems

Edited by TomSmith

I read this on the mgocart.com website.  March 1, 2014 Firebird Precision does not have the parts for the BR-99.  They have prototypes in the field now being tested.  We expect to have parts (handguards, Lower Receivers, Gas Systems, Butt stocks etc) for sale by mid-summer.

https://support.mgocart.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/3/2/br-99-lower-receivers-handguards-and-gas-systems

Firebird has some things in stock..hammer trigger disco piston hand guards very soon

Jim

Firebird has some things in stock..hammer trigger disco piston hand guards very soon

Jim

lets get that bolt and carrier out to the masses chief, whats the hold up.biggrin.png

Edited by SHOTGUN MESSIAH

The BR99 is made by BORA Arms, they have just released there own steel 10rd mags.

My BR99 has a M4 butt stock, left handed cocking handle & will cycle low brass without any mods to the gas system.

(But doesn't have a cracked bolt, carrier or drive block like the mka.)

• 2 weeks later...

The BR99 is made by BORA Arms, they have just released there own steel 10rd mags.

My BR99 has a M4 butt stock, left handed cocking handle & will cycle low brass without any mods to the gas system.

Shoot  a few boxes of 3" mags

then tell me what didnt break

Jim

Just send them over, I can do that for you Jim.

I'm not selling anything, only reporting my tests on the BR99.

You are selling MKA parts

Good luck on your product, but lets remember I am talking about a "BR99"" so until you test one yourself  why comment???  

Good luck on your product, but lets remember I am talking about a "BR99"" so until you test one yourself  why comment???  

I make a bunch of parts for the br99, and I have several of the very first ones to come in the country.

I know as much about them as anybody in the USA! and yes I have personaly shot many THOUSANDS of rounds through them.

Its a good gun plain and simple, but I know every flaw it has, and you cant just say  it wont have issues that the MKA has.

They are the same gun with a few changes.

Have you tested the Alpha arms version??

How about the tm version?

By the way

we make a handguard for the br99, as well as 922r firecontrol parts, pistons, guide rods, recoil springs. and other parts

Jim

We have shipped over 400 of the BR 99 and have had only  4 issues reported to us thus far so the track record on the shotgun has been very good .

Its a good gun,

Jim

So these mags should fit in regular MKAs as well, I assume?