HART SYSTEMS "AK PDW"

this is just my personal observation, like a lot other people, I have  AKs that fire  7.62, 5.56 and 5.45. so another AK in 7.62 wouldn't be any kind of selling point for me, even with a "quasi MP-5k" look.  pistol AK in 7.62  have been done to death, so to speak. now a AK like the VITYAZ clone, that uses cheap 9mm surplus mags. well, you might get more interest in people buying that. right  now the only "evil"  9mm semi-auto "subgun" that is on the market are the MP5/SP89 clones. no one has even made a VITYAZ clone

Done!DSC00959_zpsd36a5ad7.jpgP.S. I've made a 9mm Vityaz clone also.DSC00494_zps9fe1e351.jpg

Ps, interested in vityaz.

Tell Joey to drop other projects and fasttrack these.lol

this is just my personal observation, like a lot other people, I have  AKs that fire  7.62, 5.56 and 5.45. so another AK in 7.62 wouldn't be any kind of selling point for me, even with a "quasi MP-5k" look.  pistol AK in 7.62  have been done to death, so to speak. now a AK like the VITYAZ clone, that uses cheap 9mm surplus mags. well, you might get more interest in people buying that. right  now the only "evil"  9mm semi-auto "subgun" that is on the market are the MP5/SP89 clones. no one has even made a VITYAZ clone

Done!DSC00959_zpsd36a5ad7.jpgP.S. I've made a 9mm Vityaz clone also.DSC00494_zps9fe1e351.jpg

Ps, interested in vityaz.

Tell Joey to drop other projects and fasttrack these.lol

Looks like your closer to Joe than I.

Go beat on his door, call, e-mail and tell him to get the CAD model finished. (Just joking)

The AK PDW is just a demo I made for myself, but I hope to make them in 9mm/45acp also.

P.S. I've made a 9mm Vityaz clone also.

DSC00494_zps9fe1e351.jpg

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet, with something like that I can easily make a feedtower to fit on my 100 round 9mm BETA DRUM.

what surplus mag is that?

It's a Sterling, but the single feed Sten mags work just as well in this weapon.

Is it a sterling magwell or custom machined? If it's machined could you make it fed from different mags? In the market right now I think this would sell, its different, and ammo is hard to find and so cheaper 9mm is better. ARs and AKs arent really selling that great but i think this would be a hit.

Are you currently selling these? Are they complete pistols or parts kits?

The glock model is the way I'd go.

Nothing for sale at this time, but hopefully in the near future.

I'm looking at doing a Glock mag model in the future also.

YES PLEASE DO THIS!

And compatible with SGM drum please.

That wouldn't be a problem. I have already worked with Glock system before.

I built a 45acp. roller locking weapon that used the Glock21/Kriss mags a few years ago.

One thing though, it would be designed for the latest Gen mags. I'm not even going to try and make every Gen mag work again.

WAFPITA that is!!! (The older mags swell up when you load them, changing the magwell dimensions.)

Yes. And that was not the point of my post. Read above and you will see exactly what was meant and implied. I fully understand the Class III firearms permit.  What on earth does that have to do will 1. Liking how a weapon looked. 2. Not wanting a semi auto smg, or 3. stating that if I wanted one I would want a fully automatic smg to take full advantage of said weapon?  Is there some confusion here?

Edited by reid17

In the off chance you were asking me a rhetorical question this is for you. 

The restriction of fully automatic firearms is regulated by the Firearm Owners Protection Act of 1986. With the passage of FOPA, the United States Federal Government declared it illegal to make a new fully automatic firearm, convert a semi automatic firearm to fire in full auto, or to import a fully automatic firearm unless “transferred to the U.S. Government (USG) or a law enforcement agency, or to a Federal firearms licensee for use as a USG or law enforcement sales sample.” (27 CFR 479.105(d)). This means that any full auto firearm manufactured in the US or imported to the US before May 19, 1986 is legal for anyone who is willing to pay a one time $200 tax stamp (per firearm) to own a full auto or burst fire gun. 

So you would also know you cant own a new machine gun therefore theres no "permit" for a new machine gun. So your post is useless.

And it's actually the huges amendment of the FOPA that outlawed new machine guns. And the restriction of machine guns is regulated by the National Firearms Act, of 1934

i never said a brand new machine gun.  I'm not going to argue with someone hell bent on acting like a douche bag.  My point was clearly valid, your just not able to grasp it.  The 1986 is a revision to the 1986 which was a revision to the 1934.  If that is unclear Asshat, go to http://www.guncite.com/journals/hardfopa.html and read some.  Jackass.

I understand the NFA completely. You must not since you fail to relize that the 9mm ak in the above thread could never be offered in full auto and so therefore your post about a permit that doesnt exist is useless.

It's all good guys, don't argue.

Heck, I wish we could all have full auto's, but the laws are what they are and our hands are tied.

There is always bump firing. That's what we did with the first 9mm prototype Will Hayden has now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkisKUQNB8A

Edited by ARMOR

Heck, I wish we could all have full auto's,

if you think the whining  and crying about ammo prices is bad enough already on gun boards, that whinny and crying would exponentially quadruple ^ 10th power if that happen.

gun boards would have to make a entire new discussion forum called WHINE AND CRY ABOUT AMMO PRICES.

Edited by Matthew Hopkins

If machine guns were legal as they should be everyone would be reloading and commercial ammo would probably come down in price. 50 years ago if you shot then you reloaded your own ammo. Its a dark science now.