New 1 piece aluminum lower

http://www.sasfirear...vlet/StoreFront

I figured this deserved its own thread.

I spoke with Tony and he informed me that this lower will come with the safety selector, spring and detent, anti walk pins for the trigger group and a new pin for the bolt catch. You can use the MKA trigger group and bolt catch. 

I'm on the list for the first run in about 6 weeks. 

This really looks like a great product.

Edited by SHOTGUN MESIAH
  • Like 2
  • Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://www.sasfirear...vlet/StoreFront I figured this deserved its own thread. I spoke with Tony and he informed me that this lower will come with the safety selector, spring and detent, anti walk p

What cracks me up about Jim is he is so worried about people stealing a design that wasn't even his to start with( aluminum AR lower), but then turns around and steals the pontiac Firebird logo and e

The upper receiver needs something to attach to. While I MAY have done it differently, I haven't seen the finished product yet, and I'm sure they have good reason why.

Posted Images

I sent a request for info and got no response. I guess I should call tomorrow! 

I submitted my info on their website sometime during the day yesterday and got an email response from Tony in the early evening that had all the pricing and other details.  They've got a whole other business to run so they're probably only going to check on this and respond periodically.

Edited by yamadog35

Why does it need an adapter for a stock tube? Adapt from what?

From my engineering standpoint, a separate adapter allows you to use different types of adapters for different stock options. I see from other threads there was a photo example of an ACR stock!!!

Edited by tshong

The upper receiver needs something to attach to.

While I MAY have done it differently, I haven't seen the finished product yet, and I'm sure they have good reason why.

from what i can see on there website the upper looks like it still uses a butt stock adapter and bolt to lock the upper into place, the lower is just machined from 7075 aluminum billet to be a one pic design ware Firebird precision lower was a two pic lower.

They are preparing to take orders for a first limited batch at reduced price.  This would be the group that would provide feedback and help them tweak anything that is an issue before opening it up to general customers.  I submitted my info on their site (link in OP) on 1/23 and got an email that night from Tony explaining the program and pricing and asking for confirmation that I want to be in the first group.  He indicated they were five to six weeks out from being able to send out the first batch.