I was 6' 4" 262 lbs in Oct . Now I am 227 with a few more to go "never again"  The funny thing is that I sill have my six pack abs that are starting to show through the little amount of  that's left.

It just sneaks up on you! "never again". Changed the whole way we eat . I feel great for 61

It looks like a forum that formed to let people lie to themselves and say they are trying gain weight, when meanwhile, they are just fat.  It seems like some people who lack control may gain some confidence in justifying a characteristic that defines them in their own minds.  If someones got a gut, cool.  If someones fat or ugly cool.  Saying its on purpose, not so much.

ROFL!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess I should answer my own questions!

Why do you want a gut in the first place? I feel strong and powerful with a gut. I love the way it protrudes out from in front of me, no way to hide it from view. My dad has a big gut and I want to be bigger than him.

How serious are you really? (come on now...be honest) I've been serious since before the 2004 holidays. I've grown tired of dieting, beating my brains out at the gym for the "perfect body". I still believe in being healthy, nothing greater than a huge healthy gut.

What the hottest reason for having a big gut hanging from your bod? My wife loves to lay her head on it. She also rubs it constantly. She fairly trim so I think she likes the fact that I'm bigger than most guys...gut wise anyway.

Do you like gaining alone? Do you like gaining with other gainers? I really don't like gaining alone. I'd love to find local gainers who are into massive eating binges and mutual feeding.

If you could gain any amount of weight just by wishing it, what would you wish? (oh ya...no returning to your "normal" weight) I'd go for an even 500#. I would still be mobile at that weight. And if I keep up my weight lifting, the weight shouldn't be a problem for me to handle without discomfort.

Do you like to show of your gut in public? (no shirt or very tight shirts) I go around the house and yard without a shirt (got a great tan going). I don't wear a shirt at the pool or beach. Otherwise, it's fairly reveling tank tops. My dress shirt are all tailored so that my form shows, not to tight but not to baggy.