WTB - M9/Beretta 92FS Shoulder holster

yeh well, you are in the sandbox serving your country. you are asking for something that will make life easier for you, so its good to let people know what you are about.

...nothing to do with a guilt trip.

Man you gotta ease up on all that "sir" stuff. LOL

I've got a drop leg for the heli, but I wear a shoulder holster walkin around, and the one I have sucks ass. If you know anyone that wants to sell one, let me know!! I blew way too much money before I left, and I just can't bring myself to ask Mamma to send me a $150 holster. Women just don't think it's practical. :rolleyes:

LOLOLOL

I hear that. I spent like 2,500 on optics, and lasers, and stupid shit for my M16A4 the first time before they started handing those out.....

My wife was pissed. LOL

Wow. Drop leg in the helo. Shoulder holster outside of helo. Isn't that backwards? LOL

I'll find one tonight. Give me an idea of the best way to get it to you. Unit mail? Fed ex to unit attachment somewhere with postal. Snail mail APO AP....

Snail mail to the unit only takes about 10 days. How the hell am I gonna pay you for it? I can't really ask my wife to knock on some guy's door who I met on a message board! LOL!

I hear ya man, I bought a laser grip for the 9, and grips for the M4, she was pissed!

The flight gear is too bulky for a shoulder holster. Imagine wearing a shoulder holster on top of an LBV, with an IBASS under it, with plates. Not that that's what we wear, but that's about how big it is.

Drop legs just piss me off walking around, takes too long to get to my smokes, and the little bastard's always floppin around.

Hey Dodge...lemme know if you need help w/ this..I'll ask around..there are tons of Prior service guys here in north Georgia..I'll ask at the next IPSC match next tuesday...

Shaneman, you hangin in there? Zoomin all over the Jawas? Drop some Hurt on em for us back here at home! :killer:

No Sweat. I'll take care of it. I'll throw some Saiga mags at it...........i've got a few.

LOL

(21) Saiga 7.62x39 30rd mags

(7) 8rd s-12 mags

(11) 5rd s-12 mags

(2) 2rd s-12 mags

I could handle losing a few...........someone here will help me by buying some mags at a good low price for me to help a Deployed US Soldier out.

We'll even up some other time.

Edited by dodgeturbointerceptor

Well....offer is there anyways....

But finding one used............that's the dilema.

Can't find anything cheaper than 130.00

Okay. Besides you like the ss2 galco.

Key points?

color? tan/desert/coyote

leather? suede?

mag pouch 2 mag?

are you right handed? left?

Is this the only one you want?

if i find close alternative. will it suffice?

Are you like me? I know what I want. And any money spent on a substitute is just that much more money away from what I want.....LOLOLOL

(i coulda spent 40.00 more to get what i really wanted) LOLOLOL

Are you like me? I know what I want. And any money spent on a substitute is just that much more money away from what I want.....LOLOLOL

Right on the money. I've borrowed a few different ones from friends, and that one is twice as good as any other, so damn comfortable! Plus, any good leather holster costs at least $125, so why not splurge?

I'm looking for a specific model, a Galco SS2 Tan. Any of you who have had to carry an M9 for an extended period of time know what I'm talking about. PM me, I might take a few days to reply. Thanks.

Shane...I think I remember some of the (Lower) Holsters of that model your eyeball'n.. for the M9 in the Tac locker @ the hanger...Some of the crew used to carry the 92s...We all got Sigs now.....Even might be able ta grab a harness...Not for sure on the harness...But if ya want it..& I can grab it in a few...You can have it....Hope ya don't mind a Little USMS ensignia on it {If it comes up use a good excuse like..Ya won it off me in a poker game )....I can't promise it..but i'll take a shot @ it..I know they're not even on the inventory anymore...:-)

If Dodge is still @ Hood..I might be able to get it to em when they water one of the BlkHwks there..

Edited by StarLynx

I don't really wanna keep you waiting. I'll keep looking. I search all forums multiple times daily anyway. Just add it to my keywords.

Anytime we wanna snatch up a new one(best idea i think)

I found em for 125.00....not too bad....and you all that time to screw it up......

DTI Out!