Hi guys

Up for sale is a coyote brown Blackhawk Lightweight Commando Recon Chest Harness (CRCH) with the S.T.R.I.K.E. plate carrier back section. I picked this up a couple years back and only used it a few times. Because the wife bought me a different model for my birthday (that fits me better), I'm willing to let this go. NO PLATES INCLUDED. 

Condition is very good. The elastic plate holding "T" on the inside of the front section could stand to be tightened up, if you're not intending on using a plate with it. Non reflective metal D rings were added to the two side strap ends, making it easier to tighten the rig after you don it. Any questions, please ask. Not looking for trades at this time.

armor_zps597f3433.jpg

This lightweight model is able to fold the upper chest section down behind the lower, making a lighter, cooler rig, without armor. The upper section has a velcro secured, vinyl lined "map pocket" that opens along the top.

The padded back section has "BLACKHAWK!" raised on the inside padding. There is a velcro flap along the bottom, allowing you to insert hard or soft armor panels, if you choose. As you can see, both the front and back sections have MOLLE attachments, so you can deck it out however you like. There is a built in drag handle.

back_zps721ad2f7.jpg

I'm also including the H harness attachment that was replaced by the back panel when I got it, to make a lightweight rig. I've never used this piece though, so I'm not sure how well that works. It looks (to me) like you would want a belt strap as well. 

harness_zps5dd20dcb.jpg

Retail for all 3 pieces would be around $205, plus shipping. I'm asking for $100.00 shipped within the Continental U.S. Insurance and priority shipping would be an additional $10.00. First "I'll take it" gets it. Please PM also.

Here is a link to Blackhawk's page that provides more detail:

http://www.blackhawk.com/product/Lightweight-Commando-Recon-Chest-Harness,1484,83.htm

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.