.22LR Availability, $0.10 Per Rd or Less Thread

Currently showing 'In-Stock' at $0.08 per rd, before S/H.

Winchester 555

http://www.ammunitiontogo.com/product_info.php/pName/555rds-22lr-winchester-36gr-copper-plated-hollow-point-bulk-pack-ammo/cName/22-long-rifle-hollow-point

Damn, gone in the time it took me to post it.

Edited by ChileRelleno
  • Like 1
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Same email here.  Sometimes things are too good to be true.  Still appreciate the heads up SGL.

I just received this email from Bullets.com.  I replied and suggested that they invest in a proper inventory management system as well as let them know that I will not be placing any future orders wit

.07 a round to the door.  Nice unexpected deal.  Mozilla didn't work, Chrome did.  Appreciate the help and deal SGL.

Posted Images

After the 22 shortage came about I started to buy it... lol and I all I did was get the walmart app on my phone and was glued to it looked at it all the time and I mean all the time and I would run around when ever it said it in stock. I have 8 WM stores within 10-15 miles of my house I did that until I was well stocked up. So its out there you just have to look and go when it is in. never payed over .7 cents around.

I have given up chasing deals for that exact reason....when I get an alert, it is out of stock within seconds, not minutes of notification. I also have not downloaded the Walmart app, because I feel that by doing that I am robbing those in that community of the opportunity to buy a box or two to shoot on the weekends just so I can increase my stockpile. I have now taken a different approach. I look for vendors that allow backorder, and place it on several different items. I currently have 12000 rounds on back order, in different quantities from different vendors. They don't charge my credit card until it ships, I don't pull my hair out chasing the latest deal, and I get unexpected presents throughout the year.

• Like 1

I think the reason that most of those deals go out of stock that quickly is because a large portion of the incoming shipment is allocated to back orders. I figured I might as well get in line. It's not the way to get something quickly to go to the range next week, but it is pretty effective in building a decent stockpile at a reasonable price. I am getting CCI, Norma TAC, Winchester M22, and Federal Automatch for on average .06-.08 each including shipping.

Ive used anmo trackers and its almost always out of stock before i can finalize the order. Its really frustrating that its like this, so much so that i only peek in every now and again looking for stingers or aguila interceptors. I try to do the backorder thing w bulk stuff. Itll be nice when the 22 ammo situation is resolved.

Grices in Clearfield PA has plenty of .22lr in stock at decent prices. I stopped by for their shooters sale last weekend and found the shelves loaded.

Remington golden bullet buckets for $80.  thunderbolt and federal bricks for $25. I snagged 32lbs of H335 powder for $135 per 8#.

Its worth stopping if your in the area.

I think the reason that most of those deals go out of stock that quickly is because a large portion of the incoming shipment is allocated to back orders. I figured I might as well get in line. It's not the way to get something quickly to go to the range next week, but it is pretty effective in building a decent stockpile at a reasonable price. I am getting CCI, Norma TAC, Winchester M22, and Federal Automatch for on average .06-.08 each including shipping.

There is a factory recall on M22.  Go to Cabelas they have the info on their site

There is a factory recall on M22.  Go to Cabelas they have the info on their site

I posted a thread about the recall, with a link to Winchester's notice.

Winchester doesn't say what they're doing to compensate customers, i.e. refund or replace.

I already checked via Chile's thread. I am good to go, and I will still order more M22. Mistakes happen, Winchester did the responsible thing, although they better do more than just send a return shipping label for those affected, and this ammo is pretty decent for the price.

Thanks for the tip.  I scored 500 hp rds at a decent price.  I'd like to find more like it at a reasonable price.

Remington Thunderbolt In-Stock right now...  $0.08 per round before S/H.

http://www.natchezss.com/product.cfm?contentID=productDetail&prodID=RT21241&src=ppj&utm_source=pj&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=43737

Edited by ChileRelleno

I give Cabelas major kudos for keeping prices own, but their one box limit sucks ass, its just not worth it when you include S/H.

Unless they've a deal on something in bulk, like the $99.99 deal they had on CCI min mag 1600rds in ammo box.

But then again, if you NEED it, then you've a fair chance of getting a box.

Just went to town the other day and looked around at rifles, electronics and ammunition. Electronics are amazing and cheap. Guns came down a bunch since the panic and most ammo is on the shelf.

The only thing missing is .22LR ammo. Not one box of decent .22 ammo on the shelf at local gun shops, cabellas, sportsman and even CommieWorld. Yep, I even walked into the lions den.

I did find a fucking german sniper rifle in walmart. A Sig SSG3000 that looked way out of place next to the other rifles and shotguns.

The best place I have found deals on 22 is by using ammoseek and buying in bulk.

Just went to town the other day and looked around at rifles, electronics and ammunition. Electronics are amazing and cheap. Guns came down a bunch since the panic and most ammo is on the shelf.

The only thing missing is .22LR ammo. Not one box of decent .22 ammo on the shelf at local gun shops, cabellas, sportsman and even CommieWorld. Yep, I even walked into the lions den.

I did find a fucking german sniper rifle in walmart. A Sig SSG3000 that looked way out of place next to the other rifles and shotguns.

The best place I have found deals on 22 is by using ammoseek and buying in bulk.

Only in Montana would you find German Sniper rifles in Walmart :) beats the crap out of my local store in Chelsea, AL

• Like 1