.22LR Availability, $0.10 Per Rd or Less Thread

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Same email here.  Sometimes things are too good to be true.  Still appreciate the heads up SGL.

I just received this email from Bullets.com.  I replied and suggested that they invest in a proper inventory management system as well as let them know that I will not be placing any future orders wit

.07 a round to the door.  Nice unexpected deal.  Mozilla didn't work, Chrome did.  Appreciate the help and deal SGL.

Posted Images

I bought a brick of Armscor 36-gr High Velocity Hollow Points for $30.00 today at my favorite local shop.

AA,

Please let me know what you think of the Armscor hp ammo.  I see it in different places for competitive prices and large quantities.  I'm interested in quality/performance in a semi auto rifle.  I think it is made in the Philippines.  Thanks, I appreciate it.

I did get in on the CCI offer as well for about $32 delivered to the door.  I had to pay a little tax as Cabella's has a brick and mortar here in MI.  Now if they would let you buy in 1 k lots....

I bought a brick of Armscor 36-gr High Velocity Hollow Points for $30.00 today at my favorite local shop.

AA,

Please let me know what you think of the Armscor hp ammo.  I see it in different places for competitive prices and large quantities.  I'm interested in quality/performance in a semi auto rifle.  I think it is made in the Philippines.  Thanks, I appreciate it.

I did get in on the CCI offer as well for about $32 delivered to the door.  I had to pay a little tax as Cabella's has a brick and mortar here in MI.  Now if they would let you buy in 1 k lots....

Well the guys at the place I bought it from swears by it, so much so that they sell it in their shooting range, along with other brands. I only have a lever gun in .22, won't be much help for semi-auto report. I plan to buy ashitload laugh.png

AA,

Well the guys at the place I bought it from swears by it, so much so that they sell it in their shooting range, along with other brands. I only have a lever gun in .22, won't be much help for semi-auto report. I plan to buy ashitload laugh.png

OK.  Thanks for the info.  smile.png

Just saw it but I have ordered my limit from Cabelas this month Ha Ha

Me too but I ordered 1 anyway.  It's the only place I can find lr hp ammo at a decent price....about half of what others are asking for it.

Bought one on my account...  Bought one on my wife's account...  It worked to $0.10 per rd shipped for me.

Then I went here, http://www.gradysoutdoors.com/federal-cartridge-co/federal-ae22sup1-american-eagle-22lr-42-grain-suppressor-38683

And bought five boxes of those for $0.11 per rd shipped.

Bought one on my account...  Bought one on my wife's account...  It worked to $0.10 per rd shipped for me.

Then I went here, http://www.gradysoutdoors.com/federal-cartridge-co/federal-ae22sup1-american-eagle-22lr-42-grain-suppressor-38683

And bought five boxes of those for $0.11 per rd shipped.

Chile,

That's a great price but I'm not sure the suppressor ammo will cycle in my 15-22.  S&W has a recommended list of ammo for and not for the 15-22 semi-auto.  They advise against suppressor ammo.

That's an ok price for mini mag, but I will pass, even though I can get it sent to local cabelas free

If you know where we can get CCi mini mag .22 lr chp for less than 10 or 11 cents each we are all ears.  I'd love to pay 6 or 7 cents delivered to my door.  Thanks.

in on the suppressor ammo...........thanks for the link

not in on the swamp people ammo...amazing.gif

i'll wait for something without pictures of troy, zombies, or cy on the box.....haha.gif

Yeah the advertising is corny but eventually the ammo is coming out of the box.  Besides who can't use a endless supply of zombie ammo?  biggrin.png   

Hoping to walk with 5250rds of bulk Federal Champion for $0.10 per rd.

ETA: Got out bid.

Gonna be interesting to see what someone pays for it.

Sold for $549.00 + $29. S/H = $0.11 per rd, a penny more than I was willing to pay.

Edited by ChileRelleno

Thanks! Got 1 box of .22's from Cabelas, plus 1 box each of some other .223's I want to try out in my new AR pistol (one is a 40gr. varmint bullet, I think it will do well with the 1:9 twist.)

.22 backordered till July, one of the .233 loads backordered till March. argh

Hoping to walk with 5250rds of bulk Federal Champion for $0.10 per rd.

ETA: Got out bid.

Gonna be interesting to see what someone pays for it.

Sold for $549.00 + $29. S/H = $0.11 per rd, a penny more than I was willing to pay.

Somebody will sell it for $0,30 a round plus shipping.

Thanks! Got 1 box of .22's from Cabelas, plus 1 box each of some other .223's I want to try out in my new AR pistol (one is a 40gr. varmint bullet, I think it will do well with the 1:9 twist.)

Which .223 did you order/buy that is now OOS?

1 of 21-7667 HERTER'S .223 REM. AMMO/20 .223 REM 55GR HP/20

1 of 21-7667 HERTER'S .223 REM. AMMO/20 .223 REM 55GR HP/20

How many rounds in the tin?  Did you get $5 flat shipping or do you get that free with a card?

I picked up 2 of these on sale and with $5 shipping:  http://www.cabelas.com/product/Shooting/Ammunition/Rifle-Ammunition%7C/pc/104792580/c/104691780/sc/104532480/American-Eagle174-223-500-Round-Ammo-Package-with-Two-Blackhawk174-AR-15-556223-Magazines-and-a-Dry-Storage-Box/1747893.uts?destination=%2Fcatalog%2Fbrowse%2Frifle-ammunition%2F_%2FN-1100190%2B4294759021%2FNe-4294759021%2FNs-PRODUCT_NAME%257C0%3FWTz_l%3DUnknown%253Bcat104792580%253Bcat104691780%26WTz_st%3DGuidedNav%26WTz_stype%3DGNU&WTz_l=Unknown%3Bcat104792580%3Bcat104691780%3Bcat104532480

I did have to pay 6% MI tax as we have a Cabelas in /Grand Rapids.......way on the other side of town.  I couldn't drive there for $5 and I'd still have to pay tax.

Got got that same thing just before Christmas for 239.99 with the federal 5.56 ammo and those mags, guess I should bought more?

Yeah, I would have jumped on that price.  I guess the plastic can isn't worth the $15 difference is it?.  021.gif

What did you have to pay for shipping or do you have a get out of jail free Cabela's card?