.22LR Availability, $0.10 Per Rd or Less Thread

I've heard some talking that they have been cranking this stuff out like wildfire for years and the manufactures are pinning it on the distributors for not releasing it running the prices it.

I can understand that being I work with distributors in the automotive field.  I'd love to order factory direct but they have contracts and agreements out for distribution.  What I hate the most is dealer protected areas that distributors setup, hurts the little guy from being any way competitive. I'm stuck offering boss instead of pioneer or kenwood and ect.  good thing I have a couple elsewhere in the states and can get my hands on them when I need.  sorry :/rant

back on topic.  I hope we end up with a flooded market cause they really can't be holding on to much stock and still taking orders.  Eventually manufactures take notice, and I believe they already are.

Edited by montec
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Same email here.  Sometimes things are too good to be true.  Still appreciate the heads up SGL.

I just received this email from Bullets.com.  I replied and suggested that they invest in a proper inventory management system as well as let them know that I will not be placing any future orders wit

.07 a round to the door.  Nice unexpected deal.  Mozilla didn't work, Chrome did.  Appreciate the help and deal SGL.

Posted Images