WATER……..a once free liquid that now costs more than gasoline, and in the not so distant future will be worth it's weight in gold.

Yes. I'm kind of glad that I have 5 free-flowing, natural springs, a river, and a pond on my property, besides 3 deep wells.

Have you ever had it tested to see what there mineral content is? You might  have a gold mine if it has a good taste.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't recall.......    

WATER……..a once free liquid that now costs more than gasoline, and in the not so distant future will be worth it's weight in gold.

Posted Images

Yes. I'm kind of glad that I have 5 free-flowing, natural springs, a river, and a pond on my property, besides 3 deep wells.

Have you ever had it tested to see what there mineral content is? You might  have a gold mine if it has a good taste.

Yes.

my name is Einstein, i'm an alcoholic. haha not anymore .til recenly i've been 8 MONTHS sober and only have beers on occasions.

NOW; IPA, sierra nevada, MICKEY's all day, icky(hometown brew), modelo negro, new castle, fat tire, a good stout beer

USE TO; always over a little ice and MAYBE coke altho i dont drink soda, jim bean #1 choice, red stag(black cherry whiskey), jack daniels, captain, sailor J, bacardi clear, just whiskey in general.

its mainly ONLY home made espresso now 035.gif

Edited by Einstein69

Just a question. How does not being an alcoholic anymore and being 8 MONTHS sober and only have beers on occasions work??????????????????????

I wondered that, too. I've also dealt with alcoholic logic before, so I left it alone.

Do you mix the Glenfiddich with anything?

Scotch is usually a bit rough for me.

I know that's a respected brand though.

ONLY with ice.

lol... that's what I figured.

You don't have to worry about me stealing your drink at a party.   

haha.gif

Not picky on beer myself  but I do enjoy Molson XXX and guinness.

Whiskey is my normal Jameson or Bushmills in a glass or if want to mix Jim/Makers.

Just recently got into scotch but I'm picky don't really care for Dewers, cutty or Johnnie Walker (red or black). Guy at work gave me a bottle of Macallan 15 loved it then got sticker shock when I went to buy more. Picked up the Macallan 12 and The Glenlivet 15 both were good. Just bought a new bottle of Macallan 15 today to see if it taste as good it did when it was free, and with the plan to make it last a little longer.

and yes in a glass with ice.

• 5 months later...

A good customer of mine gave me a small bottle of Hungarian Palinka today.

Palinka is a fruit brandy.

He had about a dozen different ones to pick from, I picked the Raspberry.

A little strong/harsh, but it's quite good. Wife and daughter agreed.

Tasted a lot like a high quality flavored vodka.

http://www.funzine.hu/2013-10-get-to-know-palinka/#prettyPhoto

post-16487-0-44769700-1411186296.jpg

Edited by Spartacus
  • Like 1

Been on a deep eddy sweet tea vodka and lemonade kick this summer...goes down like water....dont know if thats good or bad...lol lookin forward to going back to bourbon when the weather cools.

I drink vodka til i start developing a russian accent,then i switch back to bourbon to regain my southern twang:)

• Like 1